Chapter 5

Title: Joy with BTOB Boys

----

After BTOB's Japanese song debut, they were set to go back to Korea and focus on making new songs for their upcoming new mini album. Meanwhile Sungjae was now busy filming his new drama where in he would be acting as a police officer together with big stars in Korea.

In the living room, Ilhoon and Hyunsik were already starting to converse on what kind of song they would be making for their album while Eunkwang and Changsub were making breakfast, Peniel and Minhyuk on the other hand were both listening to the two song writers conversation and tried to give some suggestions. Making Sungjae out of place.

Jeez, why is everyone so worked up? And here I am getting ready for the script reading. Ugh.

Moments later, Sungjae was picked up by their Manager for his next schedule, leaving the other members to get ready for an event they would be attending.

"Hyung, is it really okay not telling Sungjae that we would be meeting Red Velvet today? You know we would be standing next to them on stage right?"Peniel spoke making Eunkwang smile in assurance.

"We tell him or not he has no choice anyway, his individual schedules are packed. Besides we can always make a little teasing towards are little Fanboy right?"he exclaimed making everyone agree.

"Besides we would be meeting Red Velvet without that idiot! Finally we can meet Irene-ssi!" Changsub excitedly said as he started running around the place like a lunatic.

"True, I'd also like to meet Wendy-ssi, I just admire her singing voice."Minhyuk comments making Ilhoon start teasing the rapper member.

"Oooh, so you like Wendy-ssi? How sly of you hyung."he spoke earning a glare from Minhyuk.

"Shut up Jung."he warned him as everyone just chuckle at their bickering.

"Let's focus on the performance later."Hyunsik spoke making everyone agree.

"Hyunsik is right, while Sungjae is working hard on promoting our group by doing dramas and guesting in shows, let's all work hard as well in performing good on stage and prove everyone that BTOB boys are deserving to be a big hit!"Eunkwang announced almost making everyone tear up as they all yelled at the same time Yeah.

....

Meanwhile in the script reading Sungjae was frequently texting his hyung Changsub , since he just found out that his members were attending an event together with other idols and to think that Red Velvet would be there.

Those traitor members! They didn't even bother telling me?!

****
To: Changsub

Hyung! Why didn't you tell me that BTOB is performing today? I could have cancelled my schedule today.

****
From: Changsub

Pabo! That's the reason why we didn't tell you. You're fanboy dreams would always comes first before your work. Just stick your ass on your script reading we'll handle your HOT Joy.

****

O_____O

Hot Joy? What is he talking about?