Chapter 8

Title: Album Promotion

-----

"Ne?!!!"Joy shockingly exclaimed upon hearing from her Manager on what she would be doing tomorrow.

"Oh looks like someone's soul is about to leave her body again. Gosh it sucks to be you Sooyoung-unnie."Yeri trailed off as she was laughing at the back making Irene shushing her up.

"But oppa? Why me? Why not Seulgi or Wendy-unnie? Or better yet let Irene-unnie do it. She's the leader."Joy tried to convince her Manager which made Yeri enjoy the moment seeing her older member beg herself to be saved out of embarrassment.

"Yah! I have my own schedule for tomorrow and besides you're the only one available."Irene pointed out making Joy put on her puppy eyes to beg her leader. "Don't even try Sooyoung, you're cuteness doesn't affect me."Irene added making Joy sighed in disappointment.

This ice queen.

Joy thought as her attention went back to their Manager.

"Look Joy, I'd like to help you but the Management already decided that you will be manually promoting your group's album together with BTOB's Yook Sungjae."Her Manager stated earning teasing sounds from Yeri.

"But-"Joy was cut off.

"End of discussion Sooyoung, and besides you already worked with Sungjae before. You'll do fine."he stated making Joy lost all her hope.

Why did I have to be the one promoting our freaking album? And why do I have to be with Sungjae-sunbae?! Huhuhu!

She thought as their Manager left them at their dorm to have some rest. Joy groggily walked towards the kitchen and got a tub of ice cream which made Wendy scold her.

"Yah Park Sooyoung! We aren't allowed to eat sweets!"Wendy yelled making Joy ignore her. Wendy was about to take the ice cream away from her when Seulgi and Irene stopped her.

"Let her be, you know how she's tensed when it comes to male idols."Seulgi spoke making Irene agree.

"Well okay. I'll let it slip for today but if she continues this after the album promotion broadcast I'm gonna pull all her hair off."she exclaimed making the two giggle at her protectiveness.

Yeri was motioning on teasing Joy who was quietly eating the tub of ice cream when Irene quickly held her by the ear and drag her towards her room.

"Unnie, it hurts!"Yeri complained.

"This is what you deserve you teasing little turtle."Irene spoke as the four of them left the stressed Joy in the kitchen.

-----
Meanwhile in BTOB's Dorm Sungjae was in a good mood that he bought two boxes of Fried Chicken and Pizza making the member's jaws drop at his sudden treat.

"Why the hell am I seeing delicious food being arranged on the floor? And is that Soju and Beer I'm seeing?!"Changsub exclaimed completely staring at the mouth watering goods in front of them.

"Did we won an award or something?"Peniel trailed off as they saw Sungjae smiling widely while carrying a galloon of ice cream in hand.

"Oh welcome back hyungs. Come let's eat!"he declared making the others glanced at each other before making their way to the dining room.

"Okay what's the hold up Sungjae, and why are you creepily nice today?"Eunkwang was the one who asked.

"No reason, I just loved you guys so much so I decided to buy you guys some food."he pointed out making the others even more doubtful.