Chapter 2

Title: Nice meeting you

Sungjae was feeling all anxious as Joy was sitting across him with all smiles as the Producer of the show was already instructing them what to do and got themselves ready. His senses came back when he felt a slight tap on the shoulder by Dong Wook as he dragged him towards the tent to change their outfits and immediately start filming.

It was the first time BTOB's Yook Sungjae was feeling nervous filming a reality show despite him being named as the Grandson of MBC for he already guessed in multiple reality and talk shows from MBC company. Good thing none of the staff nor the Producer noticed his awkward fidgeting but his weird gestures was noticed by his manager and told him to get a grip and just enjoy the filming like he always do.

It's easy for you to say coz you're not the one who is partnered to her!

Sungjae couldn't stop thinking bad things towards his Manager who was now dragging him towards the tent where the stylists are assisting Joy. He was surprised to see her wearing a white shirt and topped it with a cream colored jumper dress and her hair was being styled on two sides with multiple hair tie on both sides of her hair making her look cute at the same time pretty. Sungjae could almost choke from his own saliva when his eyes met with hers.

Sungjae felt so shy that he couldn't utter a word as he maintained a straight face with a blank expression giving off Joy a feeling of uneasiness. Both of their Manager's left them in the tent as they went to talk about the time of their filming leaving the two idols in deep awkward state. On the outside Sungjae looked cool about it as he was playing something on his phone but on the inside he was already having a breakdown as he was also losing on the game he was playing. While on the other hand Joy managed to distract herself by listening to music on her phone.

Sungjae then decided to open up a conversation still not glancing at her and maintain his face in front.

"By the way I heard you were having a comeback."he managed to say with confidence forgetting his nervousness for a while. Then suddenly he was confused on why she didn't responded, it was only the time he noticed that she actually didn't hear him for the volume of the music on her earphone was quite loud as Sungjae's eyes widens out of embarrassment.

Aish! And I thought I pulled it off trying to open a conversation. This is so humiliating.

Sungjae was mentally grabbing his hair from the humiliation as Joy noticed that he was looking at her, she then took off her earphones.

"Eh? Uhm.. did you have something to say?"she asked concerned that maybe she was neglecting him.

I already drained my confidence! How can I talk to you now after undergoing that humiliation?

Sungjae kept it in mentally talking to himself as his face said otherwise.

"Just good-luck for later."Sungjae straightly said as Joy just nodded awkwardly.

"Ne, you too sunbaenim."she trailed off as Sungjae went back to playing his game awkwardly as Joy plugged back her earphones.

Moments later they both were called for the filming...

-------

Their awkward atmosphere towards each other was slowly faltered upon facing the camera. Let's just say the both of them can adjust immediately in order not to get in trouble in working. Joy was in her usual bubbly self while leaving Sungjae with his unusual stiff state but he was able to bring out his natural silliness on screen which made the production team to smile at the two young stars.