She screamed as mom & dad. Manik turn & see her.... she was crying very loudly...and showing her hand towards the news. Manik saw the news. He was worrying for her mom & dad. He can't able to see his mate crying.

Due to constant cry, her face is turned into pale red. He don't know what to do? He called his mom that time Nyeonika came to Manik room.

Nyeonika - what happened Manik?

Manik – mom she is crying please consolve her?

Nyeonika - suddenly what happen to her?

Manik – she see her mom & dad death news because of that she is crying.

Nyeonika - oh! Okay Manik I will handle her.

Manik – okay mom thanks for your help.

Nyeonika – you are always welcome son..

Nyeonika slowly move towards her and took her in a hug and consolving her....

Nyeonika - please don't cry dear.... I know your mom and dad is dead.... It all god wish dear we can't able to do anything infront of god wish...

But she was crying continuously due to constant cry she feel very weak and her sight become blur & fainted on her chest... she feel her weight and saw her eyes is closed...

Nyeonika - dear what happen?

She patted her cheek. Manik saw that & ran towards her mom...

Manik – mom what happen?

Nyeonika - due to constant cry she feel very weak and fainted... Manik please help me!

He helped her mom to make her to lye on the bed...

Manik – mom I will call the doctor.

Nyeonika - okay you go and call him... I will bring something for her....

Manik – hmm..

He take his phone and call his family doctor. After few min later, doctor came to Manik mansion...

Manik – hello doctor.

Doctor – hai Manik. Where is your mate?

Manik – uncle come with me I will show you..

Doctor move with Manik. Both of them enter into the room. doctor move to Manik mate and started checking her...

Doc – Manik her body is so weak... due to that she fainted.... and take care of her....

Manik – okay doctor. Thank you for coming here...

Doc – it's my pleasure Manik..

Doctor left from that place... Manik sit beside her and hold her hand in that time she gain conscious and saw Manik. She getup from the bed and saw he was holding her hand.. She suddenly jerk her hand.. Manik was shocked by her behaviour.

Nandu – who are you? How I came here?

Manik – I will save you from the danger and brought you to my mansion.... by the way my name is Manik Malhotra. I'm the prince of beta.... then what is your name?

Nandu slowly open her mouth to say but suddenly...

Manik – if you are not interested to say it means no problem...

Nandu – no.. noo.... not like that I will say to you... my.. my .. name is Nandini Murthy.. I'm the princess of Alpha pack.... today is my birthday but the most dangerous pack gamma is killed my parents.... I can't able to save my parents...