Prologue

Alpha And Her Mate Beta

Prologue

The Story Begins With Number Of Werewolf Pack... Some Of The Pack Are Alpha,Beta , Luna And Gamma.

Alpha It Is One Of The Most Powerful Pack In The World.

Beta Is The Second Powerful Pack In The World.

Luna Is Not Powerful Than Alpha And Beta

The Most Dangerous Pack Is Gamma In The Worlds. They Will Gain The Power From The Rare Werewolf From Any Pack. They Kill The Rare Were Wolf And Gain The Powers From That Were Wolf.

Now Moving To The Story.

A Boy Was Sleeping In The Bed. The Sunlight Fall On His Face.His Mother Is Calling Him For A Long Time. He Slowly Open His Eyes And Hear His Mom Voice.... He Slowly Get Up From The Bed And Move To The Washroom And Taking Shawer And Came Out From The Washroom And Changed His Dress. His Eyes Is Chocolate Brown Eyes. He Is Looking Handsome, Tall And Cute. Then He Left His Room And Came Down Through The Staircase. He Saw His Mother Was Working In The Kitchen.

B- Good Mrng Mom.

Mother - Good Morning My Son. Ur Frnds Are Waiting For U. U Go And Meet Them.

B- Ok Mom.

He Kissed On Her Cheek And Mv Towrs His Frnds.

His Frnds Saw Him And Said Good Morning Buddy.....

B- Good Morning . C How Are You?

C- I Am Fine M. How Are You?

M- I Am Fine C. By The Way Where Is Ur Mate.

C - She Is In The House.

that time his mom came to the hall.

C- hai mom.

Mom - hai c . where is ur mate ?

C - she is in the home mom.

Mom - C u guys r find your mates but see my son not find his mate. 

C- mom don't worry very soon he will find his mate. because he is a handsome person. he has both the power of vampire and werewolf power. U have the vampire power and dad has werewolf power. he is the prince of Beta pack mom. so do on hearing his friends words he started blushing like a girl...

Don't worry very soon he will find his mate.

M - mom i have a work on out. we will see in night mom . bye.

Mom - Ok bye son.

He and his friends left from that place.

M - C why r you talking so much this to my mom.

C- yaar u want to find ur mate soon that's why i am saying this to ur mom. ur age is going on.

M - my age is not going on. My age is now 25 only . do u get that.

C - M just relax don't be so angry... just chill.

C again - Ur mom is still worrying about you .

M-ya yaar i know that but what can i do for that ... some time it take time to find my mate yaar.

C – you don't worry yaar very soon you will find your mate. Now you concentrate on your work yaar.

M – haan haan yaar.

They reached the college. He park the car in the parking area. Then they move to the college.

In college