First Pride

Batsis Prompt : Batsis is gay and she takes her brothers to a pride parade with her girlfriend. 

(Y/g/n): Your Girlfriend's name

And Damian's 18 FYI

**************

"Why must I wear this god forsaken paint?!" Damian spat at his older sister,on the other side of the room the rest of the boys were getting ready.

Dick marched over in short shorts,a blue tank top,white slides and rainbow strips on his cheek."Because lil Dee it makes Pride all the more fun."

"Tt."

Tim walked in the room with black,gray,white and purple through out his look cocked his head to the side."Um Dick aren't those a litt--

"NO! I've been saving them for my first pride." He grinned ear to ear.

Jason stood up from his seat where (Y/g/n) had finished his make-up."Your all set Jason." She beamed.

He took the mirror she handed him and he checked out the make-up look." Hmm not bad." He high five her and joined his siblings.

"So what do you do at Pride?" Damian questioned his older sister. (Y/n) finished applying a coat of paint to her cheek.

She grinned."You can yell,shout, sing. Whatever you can think of to show your support for the LGBTQ+ community." She replied calmly. 

"Oh." Titus walked up to the younger boy and licked his fingers.

"So are we ready to go?" (Y/g/n) asked as her pastel blue hair flew down her back in loose curls.

(Y/n) nodded and soon they all pilled into (Y/n)'s car and drove to downtown Gotham where the Pride was being held.

"Were right on time." Tim added as the parked.

"For once." Jason mumbled though (Y/n) heard him. They all got out the car and started walking to the street. As the drew closer they heard Panic at the Disco performing.

"NO WAY!" Jason squealed so loud you would have thought there was a five year old girl with them.

"Are you that thrilled?" Damian growled.

"YES!" Jason pumped his fisted in the air, banging his head back and forth to the music.

"Oh brother." (Y/n) sighed as Dick and (Y/g/n) laughed.

*********

A few hours had past and many acts. Damian didn't know why or how to feel about pride.Don't get him wrong he liked they way no one cared what others thought and the music but he didn't understand why it was done.

The remaining of pride was filled with laughter and dancing. Around mid-day (Y/n) dragged Damian along with her girlfriend to get snow cones for themselves and the rest of the group.

The walked to a shop up the street called Jimmy's Parlor and walked inside with the nice cool A/c blasting.

"What will it be?" A tall guy with flawless carmel skin,deep set ocean blue eyes and curly brown hair. Asked. He nose piercing gleamed in the light.

"Yes two blue raspberry icies, a watermelon, cherry,pink lemonade, and strawberry for myself." She smiled.

"Comini' up." He said in a chilled laid back voice. Damian wasn't sure but he was more than sure that the guy winked at him.

Damian felt heat rise in his cheeks and he wasn't sure why.

As his sister was paying (Y/g/n) walked over to him."Damian that guy totally likes you." She squealed.