Shadow of the Bat

*This chapter is short,sorry.Also would you like a Harley Quinn book,just a thought that came to mind.*

You had been going through a phase of depression and guilt.You know why but you couldn't bring yourself to say why.

First you let Jason,your little solider,your son,your Robin die.

Then a few weeks ago you let Tim be kidnapped by the Joker and was hurt,torched the Joker changed him into 'Joker Jr' as he put it.

After that you nearly killed him but he got away,Tim was now having rounds of therapy and medical treatments from Dr. Tompkins.

You felt like you failed two sons.

Dick and Alfred both tried to keep you no feel guilty or sorry for yourself but you felt it was your fault.

You were currently standing over a ledge in Gotham as the rain poured down and thunder would clash.

Your gloves were covered in blood of thugs,and scum you beat through out the night.

You sighed.

You looked at the sky seeing the Bat signal glowing bright in the dark grey skies of the City that took so much before actually giving you anything in return.

You grappled to the GCPD building and listened as Batman and Gordon talked about a crazy gangster running the streets at night trying to take the city's underground.

You knew this was a problem not because any gang wasn't good for the city but because Falcone wouldn't like this very much.

You and Batman went through out the city taking out the few warehouses where the new gang had begun taking over.

You were in the Batmoblie when you felt a hand on yours.

"Your gonna be okay,nothing well ever happen to you or the kids ever again. I promise." Bruce said not taking his eyes off the road.

You nodded and you two raced into the night.