Bad Bats

Prompt:You are Bruce's daughter and he hasn't been the best father to you. You usually stay with your brother Dick. You have the middle child syndrome.

Warning: Talks of suicide, attempts of suicide, neglect.
********************

You were Bruce's daughter, you were dropped off shortly have he became the Batman and he felt like he didn't have the time for a kid.

Alfred made him take you in.

You grow up mostly around Alfred, your Father would always find a excuse to leave you and his playboy image didn't help him.

He took Dick in and it was actually the first time you had someone to talk to besides Alfred.

But it seems like when Robin was born Bruce made it his mission to keep Dick away from you.

But that wasn't the straw that broke the camels back.

You were around fifteen and Dick was seventeen. You had asked your father about attending a school play.

"I'm busy (Y/n)."

The thing was you hadn't even given him a date.

You walked out his office, Dick and his friends were in his room. Which were Wally and Conner.

His door was cracked and you could here them playing video games.
You walked into your room and closed the door.

You turned the water on and walked back into your room. You put on one of Dick's sweatshirts. And got into the water.
You had taken one of the Bat-switchblades and glared at it.

Just by looking at it made you think of your Father. How he didn't want you, how your Mother dropped you off thinking he was the best thing since sliced bread.

You had rolled your arm sleeves up. And you saw the glimmer of the blade.

You started to sob you cut your arm from where your veins are to your arm to your wrist. You did it to both arms.

You sobbed and probably screamed, your vision started to become blurry but you save two men rush in the bathroom.

"No no no! Wally call for help NOW!!!!!" Dick's voice yelled.

You felt two people pull you out of the tub, you felt some wrap something around your arms.

"Your gonna be okay." Another male voice said. His voice was deeper than Wally's and Dick's . Conner?

You heard another deep male voice and you heard Dick yelling at each other.

You saw Dick look at you hopefully and smile.

"Your gonna come live with me okay. I won't let him her you. Ever."

You nodded slowly and everything blacked out.

You were in complete darkness. You open your eyes and your hearing returned. You heard beeping and you looked around the room.

You saw Dick,Wally and Conner with a girl with Red hair in the room.

"Dick look." Conner said.