You Meet the Team

You walked in through the Zeta.

Batwoman A21

"Batman who's that?" A girl with green skin and red hair pointed at you. The other teens in the group looked at you but Robin grinned ear-to-ear.

"Team this is Batwoman. She well be seeing over that you have trained and well over see the next few missions in my absents." He stated.

"So your the famous Batwoman?" A blonde scoffed.

You harden your gaze.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." The green girl flew over to you and suck her hand out. You looked at her hand then at her than you just stared.

"Not one for hand shakes?" Her smiled deteriorated,you shook her hand and then felt a presence.

You did a sliding kick and a upper cut before you realized that it was Wally aka Kid Flash.

"Oh I like her." Artemis smirked.

"We welcome you to the cave." Aqualad spoke. You nodded.

You noticed a boy with black hair and blue eyes,he hadn't spoke or really notice you were here. You knew who he was.

It didn't take long for each of the team to warm up to you,Robin had no trouble he would even hug you out of the blue which to the others was weird but you never could help but smile.

Wally was like your second son,if he and Artemis were in a fight you would call him by his full name and make him apologize. When ever you visited you would bring cookies but you would have to bring lots of them just to keep him from eating them all.

Aqualad had always respected you. To him it was like having another Batman and when ever he wanted to spar or need some leadership advice you were always there.

Artemis was different than the others. She didn't like you at first it wasn't that she hated you it was that she thought you were just as strict as Batman but in fact just cause 'Bat' was in your name didn't mean you were a stubborn,brooding person. She learned to like you respect you. She had looked up to you when she was little and you were happy you had inspired her to be different than her parents and sister.

M'gann wasn't difficult at all,she opened right up to you and you even showed her how to cook a bit. Nothing like Alfred but enough not to burn the cave down.

Conner was probably the hardest. He was quite and very stand offish when you arrived. You knew why of Bats sake you were the wife to the World's Greatest Detective and you know your way around things. After you were around for a while he simple asked why and you told him to help. He nodded and left. He came back a few days later and asked to talk. You walked around Happy Harbor and he told you how he felt about Cadmus,being a clone and being the son of Superman. 

You had in the past warned Clark that just cause he was a alien that you would still kick his butt,so when he kept his distance form him you had to put a stop to it. Bruce had tried but he listened once you showed him who's boss in the Batfamily.

Robin loved you even since you and Bruce adopted him and he wasn't afraid to hug you or call you 'Mom' around the others just not around Bruce. You and Dick's inside joke was the he was secretly jealous because Robin didn't hug him.