The Death of a Robin

You had been listening to Jason and Bruce argue for months and you had never taken sides or get into the arguments.

But for the past for few weeks it was getting out of control,even Alfred had to step in a few times.

While Bruce argued with Dick it was never this bad nor did Dick nearly kill thugs on patrol.

But one night was the last nail in the coffin.

"Your out of control!" Bruce's voice barked. Him and Jason had just came back from patrol and you had return a half an hour later.

"So wait the guy was a know rapist!" Jason shot back.

Bruce's glare harden he pull down his cowl and sighed,"Jason look--

"Bruce I'm not Dick,I don't hold back if Justice is what you want they you need to put the those bastards down. And for good." He turned and saw you standing there. He looked away and stormed off.

You placed your and on Bruce's shoulder and he turned towards you,"What happened out there?" You looked into his eyes searching for the answers but he turned away.

"Nothing." He walked away.

The next few days were stressful. Bruce wouldn't tell you what Jason had done and Jason hadn't gone on patrol or talked to Bruce.

You came home one night to find the Alfred panicing also Bruce and Jason were no where to be found.

"Alfred what's wrong where's everyone?"

He shock his head and looked to you,"The Joker...He took Master Todd and Master Bruce went to search for him.

Your heart dropped but instead of screaming you turned into BatMom mode and turned towards the butler.

"Alfred I need you to claim down,second call Richard I don't care how busy he says he is tell him I said he needs to come home." You walked to the computer and started a worldwide search.

"Yes ma'am." He walked away.

For two terrifying days you searched the streets of Gotham and you even asked Superman and the Flash who were like your bothers to help you look for Jason.

The search came to a end when you were tapping away on the keyboard of the Bat-computer and you heard the Batwing land.

You ran so fast Flash would be proud,you stopped when Bruce hopped out of the cockpit but he was sad.

"Bruce?"

He walked to the back where cargo and stuff would go. He opened it and you looked in horror as he pulled Jason's corpse out from it.

"My God." Alfred dropped the tray of tea and cakes.

You felt tears roll cheek,"Bruce..What happened?"

He placed Jason on the medical table and place a white sheet over him before taking off his cowl and facing you.

"I couldn't save him."