Overprotective Brothers

Prompt: Batsis goes to a small beach party and her brothers are waiting for her.

Favorite color (F/c)
*********
You had been invited to a party by your classmates and of course your Father forbade you from going. You asked your brothers and they all said you can't go.

One thing about you, you hate being told what you can and can't do.

So you turned to Stephanie. She helped give you a medium makeover, and some what revealing (F/c) dress and some very high heels.

She picked you up from the manor claiming it for a girls not out.

She took you to her home, re made you over and sent to the party.

You didn't drink or do any drugs.

"(Y/n)!"

You turned around to see one of your best friends. Halie.

She was really pretty, brown hair, olive tone skin, jade like eyes and legs for days.
"Danny is here. He was looking for you." She smirked.

You could feel the heat rise in your cheeks.

"R-really?"

She nodded and sure enough a handsome guy with dark brown hair, tan skin, blue eyes and a killer smile walked up to you.

"Hey (N/n)." He gave you his signature smile. He looked a bit nervous.

"Hi Danny."

Halie looked between the two of you and whispered in your ear,"Don't do anything I would do."

You were sure you were about the same shade of red as Barbara's hair.

You two stood there for a moment and then the music slowed down.

He scratched the back of his neck,"Wanna dance?"

You nodded.

You to danced. It was so much fun. You to couldn't keep your eyes off each other.

"So (Y/n)?"

You hummed.

He turned beet red,"Do you wanna go--

"Mind if we cut in?" A voice said.

You turned to see all four of your older brothers, and very pissed at that.

"Shit." You mumbled.

Danny was red in the face, you were more pissed than anything.

"Lets go." Dick ordered.

"Go fuck yourself." You growled.

Jason grinned,"Don't think he hasn't. Now let's go." He snared.

You looked at Danny,"Sorry. I'll see you  Monday you can say what you wanted to ask then."

He nodded.
You walked away with Damian and Tim but you knew Dick and Jason were threatened him.

You all got into Dick's car. He drove, You in the passenger seat and Jason between Tim and Damian.