The Bat and lady

First name:(Y/n)
Last name: Before you get marred(L/n)
Favorite color:(F/c)
Hair length:(H/l)
Hair color:(H/c)
Favorite music:(F/m)
Favorite food:(F/f)
Nickname:(n/n)
Ages You and Bruce:10 then 23
*I'll add more if I need to later
You and Bruce were best friends since you were both about five. Your parents were his godparents and vis versa.

One night you had a ballet recital and Bruce when with his parents to see the new Grey Ghost movie which was viewing only at the Monarch Theater.

Your Father left during your recital and after it was over your Mother drove you to the GCPD.

You felt out of place in a (f/c) ballerina tutu, and a white fur jacket. Your (h/c) tied into a ballerina bun.

You saw Bruce, his hand was covered in blood and he had tears streaming down his face.
"Bruce?" You sat next to him on the wooden bench.

He wiped his tears and glanced at you," Why did he kill them?"

He gave him a sympathetic look," I don't know."

You wrapped your arms around him and he sobbed into your shoulder.

From then on you and Bruce no matter what we're always close. You were their when he lost his parents and he was their a year later when you lost your mother to lung cancer.

After she passed you and your father and little sister all moved to Central City.
You wouldn't see him until  way after you graduated from Central City High and you moved back to Gotham.

Bruce had been "touring" around the world since he was 18 and now he was 23 and it was the first time since you were eleven that you would get to see him.
You became Assistant distract Attorney and you had been hearing rumors about this Bat vigilante going around the city taking the crime levels down.

You walked into the lobby of Wayne Industries and walked over to the receptionist and smiled.
"I'm here to see Bruce Wayne."
She scanned you before speaking," Mr Wayne is very busy and doesn't have time for anymore fan girls drooling over him."
You were one to have a short temper but had been better about it.
"Listen her you wicked old hag," She placed her hand over her heart acting so hurt," Your going to let me see my friend or else."
She was about to call for security when a deep husky male voice spoke," Still short-tempered I see."
You world around to see the source of the voice was no over than Bruce.

"Long time no see." You grinned.
He smirked," I'll say. How about we catch up later,dinner?"

You couldn't but have a smile blush as you scribbled down your number on a gum wrapper and left and you could tell Bruce had his eyes on you the whole time.

You and Bruce went to a French themed restaurant and you two caught up.

"Wait so..*laughs*.. broke the fine china?"
" Yeah the whole time Alfred just assumed it fell on its own. I still have the cut on my arm." He grinned.

"Who would have thought Bruce Wayne a dare devil." You rolled your eyes.
Just as you two continue to chat but open fire broke and it was no other than the formal D.A. Harvey Dent but he now went by Two-face.

You both stood up and Bruce pulled you away and hide in the bathroom.
"So is your brilliant plan?" You cross you arms and raise a brow?