Showstopper pt1

Prompt: Batsis is a pop star and the family attend one of her shows.PS sorry if you don't like the song. Just found it and was like why not.

(Y/M) = Your Manager

******************

"You go on in five (Y/d/n), get ready."

Batsis adjust her makeup and stands up from her chair and smiles.

This is what you've been waiting for, your whole life has to lead to this moment and you it's time to shine.

She nearly cried thinking about the last thing you had said to her after she left for a tour three months ago. This was her biggest show yet, nearly a million people and in New York City.

She followed her manager and backup dancers to the stage, she took a deep breath and walked onto a platform that slowly rose her up on stage.

"MAKE SOME NOISE NEW YORK CITY!!!!" She yelled.

The crowd went nuts, people cheering and crying her name.

"(Y/D/N)!!!!!!(Y/D/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Y/D/N)!!!!"

She smiled and waved at the crowd. Just as she was about to give the cue to start the music she saw something.

A Huge sign, followed by three others.

She looked closer and it was all four of her older brothers cheering and smiling at her.

She nearly cried but what actually made her cry was seeing you her mother and Bruce holding a sign saying 'We Luv U Honey

She broke down into tears.

"Thank you all for coming,it means so much to me. And to have my family here means more to me than anything in the world." She giggled and wiped the tears.

"Let's get this party STARTED!!"

************

She had performed twenty-one songs and by the end, she was beaten.

She shuffled into her dressing room and flopped down into her vanity chair looking at herself. Her hair was sweaty and matted down to her head, her make-up was runny and she was covered in sweat.

She took a nearby towel and wiped her face.

She grabbed her robe and walked into the bathroom. She took off her shoes and throw on her robe, she slide her feet into a pair of white bunny slippers and put her hair into a ponytail.

She walked out of the bathroom and screamed.

There standing there smiling at her was her family.

"OH MY GOD!!" She ran and attacked them into a hug.

"Who know you had just powerful pipes." Jason smirked.

She playful punched him in the shoulder.

"What are you guys doing here?"

You walked over to her hugging her tight,"We missed you sweetie,plus your show was only a three hour drive from Gotham so we decided to surprise you buy showing up. " You give her a heartfelt smile.

"Plus your manger (Y/M) helped us with the arrangements." Dick said shoving food into his mouth.

You gave him a look and he slowly back away from the food table.

Bruce chuckled and Tim sighed.

Damian gave her a black glittery box with a pink ribbon,"It's from all of us." He mumbled and looked away as she took the box.

"Aww you guys." She opened the box and inside was a Family Photo with her from her sweet 16.

She gasped,"I thought you guys lost all the photos in the fire?!"

Bruce and you grinned,"We had a album filled with your guys birthdays and major events."

You hugged them and thanked them.

"Well we know you have a few more shows in Bludheaven,Coast City and Star City. But we'll be waiting for when you get home and we'll have a welcome home party." You gave her one more hug and you left her.

"Mom! Dad!"

You and Bruce turned around and she gave you guys another bone crushing hug.

"Thank You guys. I love you both so much!"

"We love you too.Be careful sweetie." Bruce kissed the top of her head.

You both let go and left the stadium.

******

Sorry for lack of updates I've been busy with school but seeing as I have time on my hands I want to give you guys something to read. So ya sorry for lack of updates. Hoped you enjoyed this one has been sitting here for a minute.