Batmom has a SISTER!!?!

Your Name: (Y/n)

Nickname:(N/n)

Sister's First Name:(S/n)

Sister's Last:(S/L/n)

Hair Color:(H/c)

Hair Length:(H/l)

Ages:You & Bruce: 32?

Sister:27

Dick:17

Jason:15

Tim:14

Damian:11

Also the boys Jason and Dick have a crush on her.

*****************************************

You were in the living cleaning like a mad woman,the boys stared at you. Usually Alfred would clean but you wanted the place spotless,which it still would have been.

"Jason feet off the coffee table!"

"Dick that's not a bed,it's a sofa!"

"Damian no dogs on the couch!"

"Tim use a coaster please."

The boys could figure out why your being this way usually you could care less if Dick was laying on the couch but the other things you told the boys about. You would sometimes let one of the dogs on the couch.

"Mom are you okay?" Dick asked.

Ding Dong

"I got it!" Bruce shouted.

You squealed and world around to your boys,"Be on your best behavior,or no patrol for a month."

They all turned a shade of white and nodded.

"AHHHHHHH (Y/n)!!!!!!!" A woman squealed.

"(S/N)!!!!"

You ran and hugged each other and giggled like you were both still children.

"How many bags did you bring for a three day weekend?" Bruce huffed carrying your sisters bags.

"That's just for one day,everything else is on the porch.Anyway how's my favorite big sister?!"

"Sister!?!?!" The boys yelled.

You and (S/n) turned towards them.

"Boys this is my sister your aunt (S/n)." You introduce.

"Hi boys,my my your more handsome then your mother described." She gave them a huge smile.

"Hi,I'm Tim and that's Dick,Jason and that thing over there is Damian."

"Timothy Jackson Drake-Wayne!"

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"No need to be so strict you used to call me worse." (S/n) smirked.

Earning a chuckle from the boys.

"So who wants presents?" She giggled.

The boys smiled.

"This is for Dick,this is for Jason. Here you got Tim and last but not least Damian."

She gave Dick a Britteny Spears CD,Jason a sighed Football,Tim a Chemistry set and Damian a 'All about Cats' book.

"Boys what do you say?" You fold your arms.

"Thank You!"

She smiled,"Oh your welcome.And Bruce my Father says hello."