THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

Hello my wonderful readers first I want to say THANK YOU FOR 26k READS!!!!

You don't know how much that means to me so thank you,it's because of all of you make it possible so thank you.

But I wanted to know if you have tumblrs?

I have a new tumblr that I am gonna start to post imagines and stuff so I wanted to know if you could follow me on there and check it out that would really be nice.

My tumblr name is Knightwing015.

I would love it if you could leave some ships and suggestions there and also for this book as will if you like.

But once again thank you.

And if you don't have tumblr,You could get one and follow me.

Jk,jk. But if you want you can. And if you do already have one, and you follow me and say you come from Wattpad or something I'll kindly follow you but. But I'll probably do that anyway.

One more thing. If you ever feel sad or alone,or you just want to talk. You are more than welcome to send me a message. I love talking to you guys and getting your request more than anything.

And that's it that all ladies and gentlemen.

P.S. Let me know what you guys want to be called. Like Wingdings,Robins, think of it and let me know.

Until next time.

Later.