Damian Wayne

*Sorry I know this was supposed to go up yesterday but,it will take me a bit to get back into this. Again sorry and there will be another chapter of this to make up for the late post. *

You and Bruce had been married for a couple of years now,you never thought about leaving  Bruce for another man.

Nor did he think about leaving you for another woman,or so you thought.

You had just got back from a mission with Wonder Woman in Prague. You landed the Batwing and climb out of it.

You began to head for the showers when you looked over the railings and saw Alfred giving Dick stitches.

"It's okay Al I can take the cut,I can take the stitch."

You listen closely and another voice filled your ears.

You saw a boy with black hair and green eyes stared down at Dick and Alfred.

"Maybe you need more anesthetic."

Dick glared at him,"And maybe you need to go fu--

"Richard John Grayson!" You scolded.

Shit he mumbled.

You walked towards him and looked at the boy.

"Who are you?"

He stared at you,"I'm Damian Wayne,heir to the Cowl and Demon's throne."

You rolled your eyes.

You peeled your cowl off.

His eyes widened.

"You," he growled. He jumped down from the railing and took a dagger out,"Mother warned me about you." 

He charged you,Dick was about get up but you could handle your self.

You threw a batrang and disarmed him.

"You'll pay for that." He charged you again,you moved to the left side and kicked him in the back of the leg.

He had manged to get another small knife and stab you in the shoulder.

"Arrg!" You howled.

"You bastard!!" Dick ran at him and kicked him square in chest.

You pulled the knife out and Dick rushed over to you.

"Mama,are you okay?"

You smile and nodded,you turned your attention towards Damian.

"Who's your Mother."

He spat at the ground,"Talia."

You stared at the child,he did look like Talia with tan skin and Jade green eyes.

"So why are you here." You narrowed your gaze.

"Because he's my son."

You turned to see Batman walk out of the shadows.

"Your kidding right?!" Your glare at your husband.

He took off his cowl,his sadden expression said it all.

"(N/n) please let me explain--

You cut him off by yelling,"FUCK YOU BRUCE!!" You turned and glared at the child.

He didn't look bothered by your anger nor was he sure of why you were so mad in the first place.

Bruce sighed,(Y/n) it isn't what you think--

"No it's exactly what I think it is. I guess you do live up to the title Playboy."

You turned and stormed out the cave.