Chapter 20

I don't own anything

Frank was currently watching the news, ever since he took out bane people have been all over trying to figure out who he is and why he's doing what he does.

Surprisingly a lot of people including police officers were actually supporting what he's doing believing that it's time some of these super criminals get what's coming to them.

And their where a lot of people that where against what he did, some claiming that he's a unstable psychopath. Others that didn't like vigilantes in general and some believing that he   is worse than the joker.

It was definitely an interesting event seeing so many people argue with each over his actions. Cassandra came downstairs holding a newspaper that showed banes dead body on the front page.

Cassandra: Well, looks like you made the front page frank.

Frank: Yeah, well it looks like people can't make up their minds if I'm right or not.

Cassandra: I'll say, people rally behind you at a crazy rate. Some of them are hostages and former slaves that you saved back when you where taking out the gangs. Some are victims of these gangs and are happy to see them gone from the face of the earth. And some just think your more efficient than the justice league or the police.

Frank: Yeah I can tell, been watching tv all morning and theirs been nothing more than debates regarding me.

Cassandra: You know it's not going to take the league long to figure out who you are right?

Frank: I know that's why I have this

Frank points to a chip on his neck.

Cass: What is that?

Frank: A wireless data encryption chip. I designed it to be able to hack the justice league computer wirelessly. Once they eventually catch me I'll use the chip to download everything on their computers to my main computer in the basement. Thing is it only works when I'm in range of the computer so this needs to get done when I'm in the leagues captivity.

Cass: Ok, but how do you plan on getting out? I own how to hack the zeta tubes to what makes you think they will keep you in captivity?

Frank: I know the bats identity so theirs not going to let me go to prison with info like that. If they plan on wiping my memory then they fail because I have mental barriers against psychic and magic powers.

Cass: I see so you be getting the information and when your done I'll sneak into their base and break you out. Sounds like a plan.

Frank: Thats the plan for when I get captured, right now we need to focus on eliminating as many of the shadows as possible.

Cass: Right I have a few hotspots we can visit around the area. Meanwhile we should be getting Ruby ready for daycare.

Just then Ruby walked in

Ruby:F-f-frank

Frank: Hey kid.

Ruby: Are you a bad guy?

That caught the off guard, they didn't expect Ruby to be understanding what was going on in the news.

Cass: What do you mean Ruby?

Ruby: People on tv keep saying that punisher is a bad man......does that mean......frank is a bad man?

Frank sighs as he kneels to Ruby

Frank: Listen Ruby, I'm not like the police or the justice league, I do things my own way and many people don't agree with what I do. In theirs eyes I'm a bad person because I do things differently.

Ruby: But are you......a bad....person?

Frank thinks for a moment and then responds

Frank: Thats for you to decide Ruby. Come on let's get you to daycare.

Ruby: .......Ok

Mount justice

Robin was currently waiting for the dna results to come in.he was able to find some of the punisher blood from the killing at the warehouse so all robin how to do now was wait for the machine to do its work.

The others went out to chase leads on frank castle.

Artemis

Artemis and Megan where currently walking towards the castle Home that Artemis got off the internet.

Walking up to the house they noticed that the mailbox had been flooded with weeks worth of mail. The place was dusty and dirty like the residents haven't been here in ages.

Artemis knocked on the door but got no response. She tried again and was met with silence. She then opened the door slowly seeing that the house was completely dark.

Megan: Well....isn't this place spooky?

Artemis: Yeah tell me about it.

The two walked around, their where little toy trains and trucks scattered all over the floor. Megan looked around and saw a picture of frank and his family all smiling together

Megan: He looks so happy in this picture.

As she looked around she saw the normal things a typical family had. Dusty piano, cleaned dishes on the wash rack, she looked at the picture of frank and his family. Taking it out of the frame she placed it in her pocket to question frank later about it.

Artemis went upstairs to see what appeared to be the kids room. Toys where littered all over the floor. Their were also drawings on the wall.Obviously made in crayon probably the work of the younger brother she saw in the newspaper.

A lot of dinosaur drawing and sponge bob ones as well. She found a very interesting one that it showed what seemed to be the younger brother leading the family as well as two green men out of the desert.

Artemis looked for more, she found a box full of drawings and as she looked she saw more and more pictures of what seemed to be frank fighting some people with the green men helping him.

Eventually Artemis reaches the end of the drawings. As she grabbed the last one out of the box she noticed it wasn't like the other ones. It was made in black construction paper. She took it out and she was stunned to see what it was.

The picture showed a skull made in crayon it was awarded a first place ribbon. In white crayon it said first place "Halloween drawing contest: Steven castle"

Meanwhile Megan was looking through the bookshelves until one book fell to the ground. Megan went to pick up the book seeing the title it was called "one batch two batch penny and dime" and it showed two bears hugging each other.

Megan: Awwww, What a sweet book.

Meanwhile with frank

Cass and taken a jet and they were flying over to qurac to take down another league of shadows hot spot.

As they came down they walked towards the base were frank took out his sniper rifle and began aiming at the snipers on the roof of the building.

Frank: One batch two batch penny and dime.