Chapter 8

I don't own anything

Frank slowly opened his eyes feeling very sluggish and sour all over. He noticed that he was in Artemis apartment all bandaged up and left with a blanket on the couch.

Frank made his way to his items packing them in bags making little to no sound as possible hoping not to wake the others. After he finished packing he got his bags and was ready to leave until someone spoke up.

Artemis: Leaving so soon?

Frank: I don't want to bring anymore trouble to you or your mother so it's best that I leave and head home.

Artemis: You know we made a pretty good team back their if you interested in a partnership I'd be glad to take you up on it.

Frank sighed

Frank: Listen Artemis, as nice as that sounds it's just not possible. You need to take care of your mother and I need to track down the last of these thugs that I'm after.

Artemis: Why are you after them anyway.

Frank paused for a few moments before answering

Frank: They took something from me I'll never get back. And now their going to pay for it.

Artemis: Oh, well thank you for helping us. Take care of your self frank.

Frank: You too Artemis.

And with that Frank took his leave.

It took a day to drive back to Happy Harbor with all the traffic and stops to eat. But eventually Frank made his way home undetected. Frank opened the door to his house setting the keys on a counter.

Frank then got a soda to drink while he flipped over a white board to display a web of picture all being connected by rubber bands. Frank took a sip out of his soda as he took a knife and stabbed hit through the picture of the the Russian and black masks gang hideout.

Their was also a picture of Vimir as Frank was making plans to kill him. Taking another sip frank got on his computer and saw that the virus he had sent to the police had worked and he was now given all online information on the polices next movements.

As frank read more into where they were keeping vimir and where they were transporting him he heard a noise coming from upstairs. Grabbing his pistol he slowly went up checking corners making sure nothing could get the drop on him.

Frank made his way to the room where the noise were he saw that a few books had fallen off the shelve. Frank put them back and went downstairs to the study room only to be shocked at who was sitting in his chair.

Frank: Cassandra!

Cassandra smiled looking at him

Cassandra: Hello Franklin.

Cassandra Caine ( age 17 just like frank)