Chapter 13

I don't own anything

Hideout at east dock happy Harbor

The team was currently in position ready for the trap to be sprung. Vimir was in a bullet proof vest inside the building.

Swat teams where hiding out in all entrances and exists. Two snipers where seen at each exit and entrance and the team was on the ship ready to deploy at anytime. And finally black canary was hiding in the same room as the hostage in case things went south.

Superboy: Doesn't this seem like overkill?

Robin: He shot Batman in the face. If anything this is underkill.

Kid: How is he anyway.

Robin: Sore,our personal doctor won't let him leave the cave until he finishes healing.

Megan: I hope he feels better.

Robin: Yeah, you and me both.

Meanwhile

Frank and Cass had just ambushed a dogs of hell stuck stop taking out all the gang members.

Cass: So why are we at a truck stop?

Frank looks over a the semi truck and raises an eyebrow.

Frank: I have a pretty good distraction in mind. You just focus on grabbing Vimir.

Cass: Alright frank just try and not to get your self killed.

Frank nods to her and they go their separate ways.

With Vimir

Vimir was sitting in the safe room looking like a nervous wreck.

Canary: You need to relax. We've got enough guards and heroes here to hold off a small army.

Vimir: Lady, this guy is a one man army. I've seen what he does to people and it ain't pretty.

Canary: Have faith in us you'll live to see another day.

Vimir: I just want to live my life, I swear after this I'm moving back to Chicago and staying at my aunts house for the rest of my life!

Black canary smiled

Canary: Well you'll be seeing your aunts house very-

Canary was caught off as she saw through the window a semi truck crashing the walls of the building.

Swats began to open fire until at the truck while canary tried to get Vimir out of the building.

Superboy: Guys lets go!

But right when the ship revealed itself missiles began to bombard the ship

Kaldur: Whats firing at us!!

Megan: I don't know she can't see them!

Eventually the ship had to land in the water from to much damage as frank smiled.

Frank: Bang

Frank put away the rocket launcher and got out multiple flash bangs and smoke pellets. Frank threw them at he seats heading to defend canary and frank attacked them hand to hand making sure to leave them alive. After all they are still just doing their jobs.

With canary

Canary was currently escorting Vimir out of the place when she is attacked by a woman wearing a black costume with a bat symbol on it.

Canary for a minute thought it was Batman in a different costume until she was struck in the throat by the imposters two fingers. Trying to gain distance canary tried using her scream only to be surprised when her powers failed to work.

The imposter took this to their advantage and kicked canary upside he head.

Canary: Why can't I-

Woman: I just temporarily stopped your powers by hitting a pressure point in your neck. Now would be a good time to back down.

Canary:Do you think I need my powers to beat you?

Woman: Yes, you do.

Canary having enough of her goes in with a flurry of attacks. However the woman just simply dodged them with ease and counters each of canary attacks with her own.

Despite canary's best abilities at martial arts they were nothing compared to the hours of training Cass had spent learning from her mother in the league of shadows. Eventually the battle reaches its end as Cass makes the finishing blow knocking canary out with a kick.

Cass then grabs Vimir who was hiding under a trash can. She ties him up and before she leaves frank tunes in on the com.

Frank: Cass is canary with you?

Cass: She's knocked out but other wise yes she is with me.

Frank: Good bring her with you.

Cass: Why?

Frank: Because, I want to have a little talk with one of these heroes.

Cass thinks for a minute and realizes what trying to say. He wants them to understand his point of view.

Cass: Fine, but Frank. Just don't do anything insane ok?

Frank:.......no promises.