Chapter 18

I don't own anything

It was pretty hard to miss when the supervillians would strike as they where broadcasting themselves on national television. Immediately afterwards frank and cass moved out putting Ruby at a daycare and suiting up to ambush the assassins.

Frank then saw talia from his scope talking too Cheshire on the top floor of the warehouse through then glass window.

Frank: Cass, I see talia she's talking to Cheshire on the top floor of the warehouse, glass is probably bullet proof so I won't be able to take her out from here.

Cass: Thats Fine frank how about you help me take care of the crowd?

Frank: It would be my genuine pleasure.

Frank then fires his silences sniper rifle

Assassin 1: Hey

Assassin 2: Yeah?

Assassin: Ever wonder why where-

Just then a bullets rips right through his head

Assassin 2: Holy shit!!

Another bullet goes off killing the other assassin.

Cass goes behind another assassin guarding the entrance using a wire she wraps into around his neck chocking him out. She then throws shurikin at the other assassin that spotted her. The shrikes ends up in the guys throat killing him.

She continues to walk in hide while frank snipes unsuspecting assassins. After all the assassins where dealt with quietly frank then aimed his sniper rifle at the cargo ship carrying the massive supply of heroine. Once Cass was done pouring gasoline on the supply she gave frank a thumbs up and frank took the shot.

Talia

Talia was currently talking to Cheshire

Talia: Jade, as you know Cassandra has betrayed the league of shadows.

Cheshire: Yes, ma'am it was very unfortunate.

Talia: Indeed, however this leaves a spot open for a new assassin to become my lieutenant.

Jade looked at her in shock

Cheshire: Ma'am are saying that you may offer me the position?

Talia: I haven't fully decided yet as their are many assassin to look through however with all your hard work put into the league it gives you an advantage over the rest. Especially since our last problem with my lieutenant was betrayal I would like to have a someone I can trust in the position.

Cheshire: Ma'am, it would be a honor to serve as your lieutenant.

Talia smiled

Talia: It will take time of course but I believe you would be wonderful addition to the rank.

Just then their was an explosion at the cargo ship.

Talia: What on earth was that?!

Cheshire: I will shall find out ma'am. But before she could leave shurikens where thrown at both of them. Cheshire deflected them with her sais while Talia took cover under her desk.