Chapter 14

I don't own anything

Canary slowly began to wake and when she did she realized that she was chained to a chimney. She tried to break free but nothing came from the struggle. She tried a sonic scream but nothing happened.

She guessed she was still suffering the effects from what the woman in black did to her. Eventually a door opened to reveal a young man probably around Roy's age. He was wearing body armor with a skull in his chest.

Frank looks at her and says

Frank: Morning sunshine

She then saw a helmet in the corner next to a gun that has been completely field stripped. She then put the facts together, this kid was the punisher.

Canary: Wait! Your the punisher?! The punisher! You can't be your just a child!

Frank ignores her and walks towards his gun slowly putting it together.

A bell goes off in the distance.

Canary: Is that a church bell?

Frank: Saint Matthews.

Canary: Your a catholic?

Frank: Once.

Canary: Do you still go to mass?

Frank:........

Canary: Are you from happy Harbor?

Frank: You can stop now Canary.

Canary: Stop?

Frank: Stop digging.

A few moments of silence goes by as frank puts together his weapon.

Canary: Are you military? Where you kidnapped? How where you trained? We can help you!

Frank: You a shrink Canary?

Canary:.......

Frank: Cmon you must be somthin when your not wearing that stupid outfit.

Canary: It's not stupid, and I'm just another person.

Frank: Huh, you ever been to war?

Canary:........no

Frank: Then don't talk about it.

Canary: Seen some fights.

Frank: Sure you have.

Canary: Almost had your friend beat.

Frank: Your talking about trading fists in an alleyway canary. I'm talking about the "shit". The shit you ain't been in.

Canary: I do know one thing.

Frank: What's that?

Canary: War changes people, especially children at such a young age. Sometimes people see things they can't unsee. Come home to find that homes not their anymore. Or maybe it changed or maybe they did.

Frank: fair enough

Canary:I'm just saying that I know it can be hard.