Escape Plan

Y/n's POV

"Touch me one more time and I'll send you to Tartarus myself," I threaten as the giant jabbed his spear in my back to push me forward.

 "Still got your sharp tongue I see, Y/n," Luke noticed and averted his eyes towards the monster behind me. "If she does anything Argius, you jab her as much as you'd like."

"Don't you dare," I growl to the giant as we continued walking.

We then entered the stateroom, and while I wanted to complain, the room was beautiful. Huge windows curved along the back wall looking out at the water. There was a soft Persian rug covering the floor, with two plush sofas on top of it. The table in the back was loaded with food and drinks, all of which I wanted to dig into. And then my eyes caught sight of the coffin. The golden casket shined in the sunlight, and engraved on it were Ancient Greek scenes of destruction and death.

"A little nicer than Cabin Eleven," Luke commented. "Oh, and where are my manners? These are my assistants, Agrius and Oreius. Perhaps you've heard of them. Their mother, well, it's sad, really. Aphrodite ordered the young woman to fall in love. She refused and ran to Artemis for help. Artemis let her become one of her maiden huntresses, but Aphrodite got her revenge. She bewitched the young woman into falling in love with a bear. When Artemis found out, she abandoned the girl in disgust. Typical of the gods, wouldn't you say? They fight with one another and the poor humans get caught in the middle. The girl's twin sons here, Agrius and Oreius, have no love for Olympus. They like half-bloods well enough, though. Well, Percy, we let you survive another year. I hope you appreciated it. How's your mom? How's school?" 

"You poisoned Thalia's tree," Percy realized. 

Luke sighed. "Right to the point, eh? Yeah, sure I poisoned the tree. So what?" 

"How could you?" Annabeth spit at him. "Thalia saved your life! Our lives! How could you dishonor her?!" 

"I didn't dishonor her!" Luke snapped. "The gods dishonored her, Annabeth! If Thalia were alive, she'd be on my side. If you knew what was coming, you'd understand." 

"I understand you want to destroy the camp!" Annabeth yelled. "You're a monster!"

"You really want to be on a losing team with company like this? Travelling with a Cyclops? Talk about dishonoring Thalia's memory! You and Y/n disgust me," Luke confessed.

"Okay, I'll admit, I didn't like Tyson at first because of what he is. I didn't even want him to come along with us, but he's not like the others," I reveal. "He's sweet and gentle and caring. So don't even think about talking bad about my brother or I swear to the gods!"

"Oh, yeah, I heard. Your father claimed him. I also heard about your plan to find the Fleece. What were those coordinates, again, Percy? 30, 31, 75, 12," Luke recalled. "You see, I still have friends at camp who keep me posted. And you, Percy, of all people, should know that the gods are just using you. Do you have any idea what's in store for you if you reach your 16th birthday? Has Chiron even told you the prophecy?"

"Luke," I warn. "Stop it."

"Ah. So he doesn't know," Luke confirmed. "I figured you'd tell him, Y/n. After all, I thought you'd be glad to know that there's a slight change the prophecy isn't about you."

"I know what I need to know," Percy butt in. "Like, who my enemies are. Luke, listen to me. Your father sent us." 

"Don't even mention him," Luke seethed. 

"He told us to take this boat. I thought it was just for a ride, but he sent us hereto find you. He told me he won't give up on you, no matter how angry you are," Percy explained.