epilouge♡

Millie's POV;

We were all waiting in the reception area for news on Finn, I hoped to god he'd be okay.

Mr and Mrs Keery weren't even here, they're in Florida for work, they were trying to get the soonest flight here.

The nurse came in, Joe instantly stood up, she took him in a room, to reveal if he's alive of if he's... dead.

Then after, a very smiley Joe walked out.

"He's alive!!" Joe cheered, which made all of us stop crying of sadness and start crying of happiness.

"Can we see him?" I asked, the nurse nodded.

"Yes, but don't overwhelm him, he's still very weak from the blood loss." She said with a light smile. "He's in room 353"

We all went to room 353 for Finn, we finally found it, then walked in. Finn was laid there but slightly propped up.

I didn't speak to him until everyone else left to give us some alone time, then I sat on the chair next to his bed and took his hand.

"Why did you do this, Finn?" I asked.

"I don't know." He whispered in sadness, looking down at our hands.

"Everybody was so upset, I was heart broken." I frowned, he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." He said, kissing my hand.

"Don't be sorry." I said.

"Come up here with me." He said, patting the side of the bed.

I nodded, then climbed on it and hugged him.

Maddies POV;

We were all still at the hospital now, Mr and Mrs Keery just showed up, with Millie's mom. We all walked to Finns room again, but as soon as we walked in, we seen Millie laid in Finns bed with him, his arms were around her and hers were around him, their legs were tangled together and her cheek was squished against his chest.

"I can't believe they used to tell me they were 'just friends'" joe laughed.

I felt myself getting sweaty just at the sound of his voice, lord I need to stop.

Mr Keery, Mrs Keery and Millie's mom burst out laughing, which caused us all to laugh too. Which then woke up Millie and Finn.

Finn looked up then his eyes went wide at the sight of us all.

"Holy crap, hi." He said.

Mrs Keery hugged him, tightly.

----

Finns POV;

Millie and I were laid in my bed at my house this time.

"I love you Finn." She said, looking up at me.

"I love you more, Millie." I said, leaning in and kissing her on the lips.

- we stayed together forever, until death did us part.

-

Hahahahahah! YOU THOUGHT THE ENDING WOULD BE SAD