26- looking for finn♡

Millie's POV:

My mom had took Ava to a dance competition since it was Friday, they don't get back until Monday. I was sat in the kitchen, eating cookies while on Instagram, when I got a message from Joe Keery, what.the.fuck.

Joe Keery: hey, sorry to bother u but I was wonderin if Finn is at your house? He's ran off.

Me: no? He hasn't come to my house, why has he ran away?

Joe Keery: my mom found the cuts on his wrist. He just lost it and ran out.

Me: where have you looked?

Joe Keery: everywhere I can think of

Me: I'll help you look. Hold on

Joe Keery: thanks Millie

I put my shoes on and went out to look for Finn, me and Joe split ways, but we said we would text each other if we found him.

It was now 2am, he was nowhere to be seen. Then it hit me, he's probably at his old house. I walked to his house and went through the back door, I yelled his name but nobody answered, I checked all the rooms and he wasn't there. The house gave me creeps, giving his mum did kill herself in here.

I walked out faster than I have ever walked before, Then joe messaged me, but it wasn't the response I wanted to hear.

Joe Keery: my mom said if we don't find him in 30 minutes she's going to have to call the cops to help, she's really worried

Me: I'm gonna keep looking, where are you looking?

Joe Keery: downtown

I came across the woods that he showed me a few days ago. Going in the woods at 2:15am can't be a good idea, but if Finn is here and I can find him, it sounds like a good idea to me.

I started walking through it, my legs were like jelly from the fear, my heart was going 90 it could pop out of my chest. I got to the part with the fireflies, none of them were out though.

Then I seen the familiar black, curly hair sat at the top of the hill. I walked up the hill and sat next to him.

"Your gonna have to go home, Finn. It's 2:20am." I said, softly.

"Why did you find me? You could of just let me do it!" He said, he was clearly still angry at whatever happened.

"Do what?" I asked, looking right at him.

"If you would of came 10 minutes later you'd of knew." He said, looking at the floor.

I gasped, I know what he was talking about. He was planning on ending it all. Tears risen in my eyes at the thought.

"I hate you so much! Your keeping me in pain by being here!" He stood up and shouted at me.

"You know suicide isn't the only way out." I said with tears falling down my face.

"You don't know that, you've never had problems! You live this picture perfect life, you don't even know the meaning of the word difficulty!" He shouted at me.

"You don't know that I live a picture perfect life." I mutter.

"Did your mom kill herself?" He asked me.

"No." I said.

"Did your dad and brother die in an awful car accident?" He asked me.

"No." I said.

"Was you homeless for 4 years?" He asked me.

"No." I said.

"Do you have depression and anxiety?" He asked me, wait... I didn't know he had depression and anxiety himself.

Immediately after he said that he put his hand over his mouth.

"Finn.." I whispered with more tears coming out of my eyes.

"Forget it, I'm done here." He said, walking away from me.

It started heavily raining so I quickly ran home, not knowing if Finn got home safely, or even went home.

-

Thank you for 2K reads! It means a lot to me!x

I love you all, see you on the next update🐣🌸