34- you could stay here♡

Millie's POV;

We were sat at the lunch table, Finn sat with us today which was unusual. He was sat on his phone because I gave it back to him. An instant smile came on his face.

"Come with me outside please." He smiled.

"Okay?" I said confused.

I followed him down the corridor to outside, there stood the ever so familiar redhead and dark skinned boy. Finn was hugging them both really tight until Sadie broke her way out of the hug and hugged me, then Caleb did

"I missed you all so much!!" Sadie said, leaping to hug us again.

"I missed you too but where you gonna stay?" Finn asked, I nodded.

"Well we have lots of money." Caleb smirked, pulling out a credit card. "My foster parents were basically rich, so.."

"I can help you, I think." Finn said. "Millie, will you skip the rest of this day with me please?"

"Okay, but we need to get our bags." I said.

"Wait here 2 seconds." Finn said as we both ran inside to get our bags.

"Where you going?" Jack asked us.

"Explain later." I said quickly as we ran back out.

Sadie could drive, I don't know where she got the car but she did. Sadie drove her and Caleb here, Caleb got a plane from London to New York, then Sadie drove to LA, That's what they told us.

"So where we off?" Caleb asked.

"Let me drive." Finn said.

"What?! Are you crazy?! You don't have a licence!" I freaked out, Finn smirked at me.

"No licence but I can drive." He said, then getting in the drivers seat.

He drove us to his old house, Sadie smiled. Obviously about the memories her and Finn shared together here.

"You could stay here. Everything is pretty much still in shape. Nobody lives here, it's abandoned. My room is still the same, Archie's is, my mom and dads room is, so you could live here." Finn said.

"Your the best." Caleb said.

"So, Finn, Millie. Are you two dating now? Please tell me you are." Sadie said, looking at us with her bright blue eyes.

"Yeah." I said, she instantly started squealing.

"MY OTP!!!" She cheered. "FINALLY TOGETHER!!!"

"I tell you something though, I always thought it would be Sadie and Finn. But when you two met, I shipped it." Caleb laughed.

I looked at Finn and he was a blushing mess. He looked cute when he blushed.

"You thought it would be me and Sadie? I thought it would be you and Sadie!" Finn said.

"I ship that!" I said, then Sadie was the blushing one.

"I always shipped Maddie and Gaten, as weird as it sounds." Finn admitted.

"Me too!!" I said, it was honest truth. I shipped maddie and gaten.

"I hate that Gaten was murdered." Sadie sighed.

Finns phone started buzzing, he looked down and it was Mrs Keery calling him.

"Fuck." He mumbled. "Hello? Yeah. I'm fine. No I haven't seen him. Okay. See you later. Bye."

"What did she want?" I asked.

"To see if I'd seen Joe." He said. "Come on let's get out of here."

He got out of the car so we followed. We walked into the house so Sadie and Caleb could see where they were staying. We got to the bathroom and Finn covered his eyes.

"Someone shut the door." He said, still covering his eyes.

Sadie shut the door, then he uncovered his eyes and then after about 30 minutes of hanging out at the house Finn and I went back home as it was 3:15.

"Let's hang out later." Finn said, which instantly caused me to smile.

"Okay. See you later." I smiled, kissing him. He kissed me back then I smiled and ran in my house, to see my mum stood there smiling.

"I knew it!" She smiled.

A blush crept onto my face.