42- hes having a panic attack♡

A/N- before you read this, please watch this video if your going through a lot right now💘

Millie's POV;

We arrived at the zoo and paid, the first thing there was were a bridge we had to walk over, under it was an extremely clean lake where you could see all the fish.

We walked across the bridge and I looked ahead to see Grace and Finn laughing about something.

Finn and Grace are like really good friends now, I know nothing's going on between them both though. I trust them both with my life.

Grace kept walking and Finn stopped and waited for me.

"There's meerkats over there." Finn said.

My mouth instantly curved into a smile as I legged it towards the meerkats. Everyone was already there.

"I love meerkats more than I love you I think!" I awed at them all.

Finn fake pouted and Jack pretended to cry while hugging him. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He pouted, I kissed his lips and he smiled.

"Another fillie off guard moment." Maddie smiled while putting her phone in her pocket.

"I feel like I have a stalker." Finn said.

Maddie raised her eyebrows while smiling. "Maybe you do. The top fillie fan girl." She winked.

We went and found the elephants and then seen the tigers. We pretty much seen every animal before leaving to go to the trampoline park.

I was watching Finn log himself in, it was cute the way he was concentrating.

Full Name: Finn Wolfhard
Age: 16
DOB: 12/23/03
Home destination: Los Angeles
Gender: male

After he'd done we all went to pay, then bounce. There was a foam pit and I did a front flip in it.

By the time we all got out of the trampoline park we were all sweaty and tired, but we still had to go to the water park.

I noticed I had a text from Loren.

Loren🐙💕; hey! Can't wait too see you soon! Missed you !

Mills😽🌸; hey! Yeah I can't wait either, shame you weren't allowed to come:(

Loren🐙💕; yup, dance gets in the way of a lot, but I'll make time so we can hang out one day when your back!! xox

Mills😽🌸; sounds good! Well I'll talk later💛

We all went home to get swimwear. Then went to the water park. Me and Finn went down a massive water slide, I sat in front of him.

It went really dark down the tunnel and then quickly whipped round the edge. I kept screaming and Finn was in hysterics.

"Finn!! I'm gonna die!!" I screamed as we went into another tunnel, I heard Finn laugh loudly.

"Your so extra!" Finn laughed when we got off.

"I do not recommend that!" I said to Sadie and Caleb while putting my hands on my knees.

"That just makes us want to do it more!" Sadie smirks then grabs Calebs hand, they walk up to the line to wait their turn.

Next we went on a fish thing, you sat on the fin of a fish which moves around like crazy, then the last one to stay on wins.

On the end next to Finn was Noah, then behind me was Maddie. Grace and Jack were swimming somewhere.

"Finn is sat on a fin!" Noah laughs thinking he was really funny, but nobody laughed at his joke. "I guess I'll just laugh at myself then."

The fish started rocking and Maddie was the first to fly off, then Finn. Noah and I were the only ones left, then Noah fell off. I was the last remaining one. I lifted my arms up and flipped them all off, letting them know who the winner is.

Finn pushed his very wet hair out of his face and pulled me by my ankle into the water. 

"Hey!" I laughed, pushing him.

-

When we got home we went straight to our rooms as we were all so tired. I just got into my pyjamas.

"You look cute." Finn said.

"I'm only wearing my pyjamas." I laughed, getting into the blankets.

"Well, I think you could wear a trash can and you'd still be able to pull it off." He said, laying down next to me, hugging me.

"Oh come on Finn, i aren't no Kylie Jenner." I replied, playfully rolling my eyes.

"I think your prettier than Kylie Jenner." Were the last words he said to me before falling into a deep sleep.

I just smiled at how precious he was and went on my phone for a little bit, then about 30 minutes later Finn started moving, a lot.

"Finn." I said, shaking him lightly. He shot up and he had tears running down his face.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked, hugging him.

"These stupid fucking dreams." He sobbed onto my shoulder.

His breathing started to get heavier, he lifted his head off my shoulder and I was super worried by now.

"I'm going to get someone, hold on." I said, running down the stairs where everyone was, they were pulling an all nighter or something.

"I think Finn is having a panic attack or something." I said, quickly.

Everyone got up and ran to our room, I don't think it was gonna help them all being there, but They wouldn't listen.

"Finn, breathe." Sadie said, softly while rubbing his back.

"I-I can't." Finn said, with tears falling down his face, the sight broke my heart.

"Wait, my little sister has these all the time. Someone go get him water." Maddie said, sitting on the bed next to him.

Jack came back with a bottle of water so Maddie gave him it as I had my arm round him.

About 20 minutes later Finn finally started to calm down. Everyone slowly started to clear out of our room, Jack, Finn and I were the only ones in here.

"What did you have the panic attack for?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, I guess it was because of my dreams I keep having. They're more like flashbacks." Finn replied, sighing.

Jack has been weird towards Finn lately, he's been trying to get closer to him.

It was strange.