1- Rude people♡

"Sadie hurry the hell up!" Finn yelled, all of their feet stomping against the hot pavement of LA.

"Get back here!" The social workers screamed, trying to chase the stray kids.

Finn grabbed Sadies sweaty hand in his and grasped it tightly as they all ran away from the social workers who have been trying to take them for so long.

"Ouch, Stitch!" Gaten groaned as he stopped and bent over.

"Gaten keep running!" Finn shouted.

They all finally lost the social workers and all sat at the top of a grassy hill on the hot summers day, Finn had his head resting on Sadies lap as she ran her hand through his curly black locks, they always flirted and acted like a couple but they honestly didn't feel anything towards each other in that way at all.

"I don't know what that workers deal is but she should give up trying already, I mean come on she can never catch us." Caleb said as he pulled out strands of the well cut green grass.

"We have to scoot out of here before all the other kids get out of school." Gaten said.

Caleb, Finn, Sadie and Gaten don't go to school, they have nobody to pay for their education, the most they can do is write their name and surname, well apart from Caleb who knows a lot more. They are highly bullied if they get seen in public places, they are judged for their appearance, especially Sadie. She constantly gets called a 'slut' by the school girls because she hangs out with 3 boys constantly, but they don't know the reason why.

Finn has been badly beat up by school boys about 3 times, they always beat him up in groups, because if it was one person, Finn would win because he's a really strong person. Caleb is the strongest though, being the oldest he hates everyone that bullies the people he classes as his younger siblings.

"Yes because I don't wanna get beat up today." Finn lifted his head up from Sadies lap.

"Come on let's go." Caleb said.

They all stood up and walked out of the park, getting looks from a few people who were walking their dogs. There was a woman stood there, with jewels hanging from her neck and wrists, she looked rich as hell, she was stood with a black poodle, who looked just as snobby as she did.

"Undereducated little disgraces." She sneered at them.

"Excuse me?" Caleb asked, turning round.

"You heard me, peasants." She said, looking them up and down.

"Listen, love. Don't judge people unless you know them." Caleb said as the others watched.

"Don't call me love. My name is Mrs Schnapp. I'd be horrified if my son turned out like you. Now come on Wilson, let's be on." She said, pulling the dogs leash away from them all.

"I hate rude people." Sadie said.

"Don't we all." Gaten sighed, followed with a little laugh.

They all walked away to the alley they always stay down and sit in there until darkness falls.

-

"Mum I can't find my Gucci shoes! Everyone is wearing expensive things and I refuse to go in any others!" Millie said, nearly having an emotional breakdown.

"Millie they are down here!" Her mom shouts. "You left them near the door!"

"Oh, okay mummy!" She said in her thick, posh, British accent as she gracefully ran down the stairs.

She put on her shoes and said goodbye to her chihuahua puppy, Dreamer giving him a kiss on the head as she walked to along the block to go out for dinner with Jacob, Jack, Noah, Iris, Maddie and Grace. They were going to a pizza place.

She seen Jacob and they instantly linked hands and walked to meet the others.

--
Hope u enjoyed the first chap x