31- sleepover at maddies♡

Finns POV:

Today December 31st, which meant New Year's Eve. I checked the time on my phone, 9:43am.

I got out of bed and went to get a shower, I washed my hair and everything else, then got dressed. I put a grey sweatshirt on with a white polo shirt underneath, then my black jeans which had rips at the bottom. I put white socks on and my new high tops I got for Christmas.

My phone was blowing up, then I realised I'd been added to a group chat.

Maddie🙈: New Years party at my house tonight if your not busy. Inner circle only:)

Noah🍄: I'll be there🤙

Millie❤️❤️: yup me too💕

Finn💕😍: I will.

Maddie🙈: Grace?

Grace☺️: sure! Time? Dress code? 😂

Millie❤️❤️: ^

Maddie🙈: 8:30, dress code is normal, bring pyjamas it's a sleepover 😄

Noah🍄: ok😛

Millie❤️❤️: Finn do you want your friends to come??❤️xox

Finn💕😍: no❤️ I'm fine

Grace☺️: IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AHXIOWJSUC

Jack🤙: I just woke up. I'll be there too

-

I walked downstairs to see Mrs Keery making pancakes.

"Hey honey." She smiled at me.

"Hey." I said.

We ate breakfast together because Mr Keery and Joe went to go get something from the mall but I was sleeping when they went.

"Any plans for tonight?" She asked me.

"I'm going to a sleepover, with my friends. If that's okay with you?" I ask, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Fine by me darling." She smiled. "Who's the friend?"

"It's at Maddie's house, with Jack, Millie, Grace and Noah." I said.

After Christmas and stuff I realised I should talk to Mrs Keery more. I have had a lot of convocations with her. She has done a lot for me and I should be thankful, which I am. I should just show her.

"Sounds like fun." She said.

-

I walked across the street to Millie's house, we were walking to Maddies together. I knocked on the door and her mom answered.

"Is Millie in?" I asked her.

"Yes, love. Come in." She said in her thick British accent.

I stepped inside and waited for Millie to come downstairs. When she did she was wearing a black crew neck sweater and white skinny jeans with rips in, with black and white superstars.

We walked outside and started walking.

"You look pretty." I said to her, she blushed.

"Thank you." She said, kissing my cheek.

She connected our hands as we walked down the street, then I heard a honk. I turned round and it was Joe.

"Need a ride?" He asked, rolling the window down.

We both got in the car. I got in the front and Millie got in the back.

"Where is maddies house?" Joe asked.

Millie told him directions and he drove us there, he pulled up in front of the house and we got out. We knocked on the door and a girl who looked like Maddie, but younger answered.

"Hey Mackenzie." Millie smiled, I guess that's her name.

"Hey, Maddie is in her room." Mackenzie smiled.

We walked up to her room and walked in to see everyone sat there already.

"Millie Bobby Brown I seen you getting out of Joe Keery's car." Maddie said as I sat near Jack and Noah.

"Yep, you jealous?" Millie asked with a laugh.

"Very!" Maddie screamed with excitement.

Maddie had a massive crush on Joe. It was funny, she always asked me to see if he knew of her, it was so funny. Joe had no idea.

"He knows where you live know, and knows of you." I said, casually.

Maddie screamed in excitement and we were all laughing.

"He has a girlfriend Maddie." Jack giggled.

"Who?" Maddie said, frowning.

"Natalia." I smirked.

"It's just not fair!" She said, laying on her back and sighing.