44- im not gay♡

I was wondering if after this book you'd want a second one carrying on for this one? Let me know so I can start writing it😌🇬🇧

Finns POV;

We were back at school today, I didn't look at Millie or the others once, I walked to Wyatt.

"Why are you ignoring Millie?" Wyatt asked, as we walked to lesson.

"We broke up." I said, acting as if I wasn't bothered, but inside I wanted to cry.

"What? Why?" He asked, I turned round and seen Millie making out with Jacob.

I shook my head with a look of disbelief. I walked straight out of the school doors and went home.

"Why aren't you at school?" Mrs Keery asked.

I looked at her and broke down, I didn't know I was going to cry, but I did.

"Oh my gosh, honey. What's wrong?" She asked, getting up and hugging me.

"Everything in my life just goes wrong as soon as it starts to go right." I cried, as she rubbed my back.

"Why what's gone wrong? Talk to me." She said, stroking my hair.

"Millie and I broke up because Jack likes me and she thinks i like him back but I don't because I'm not gay." I said, tears streaming down my face. "She said that she doesn't trust me at all."

After about 30 minutes of talking to Mrs Keery, she didn't make me go to school. Then Mrs Brown and Ava walked through the door, great.

"Finnie!" Ava yelled, hugging me.

"Hey ava." I said, hugging her back.

"Do you want to play tea parties with me? I brought my stuff! Come on let's go to your room!" She said, grabbing my hand and walking upstairs where she barged through my bedroom door.

We sat down on the bedroom floor and she put a little penguin stuffed animal next to me, and next to her was a lion one.

"This is Leo the lion and that's Penny the Penguin." She said, pulling out her little glass tea pot. "I'm going to face time Millie now so she can see that we are best friends."

I mentally sighed but let the younger girl FaceTime her big sister, then I heard Millie's voice.

"Hey Ava, your lucky I'm at lunch." Millie said. "Are you at Finns house?"

She obviously recognised the back ground.

"Yeah, I'm here with mummy, Finn is playing tea parties with me because we're best friends." Ava said with a cute little smile.

"Sounds fun." Millie said, I could tell that she had the gorgeous smile on her face. "Well I'm gonna go, see you after school."

"Bye Mills." Ava said, ending the call. "Are you still Millie's boyfriend?"

"I don't know." I said to make things less complicated explaining.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from millie, my heart started beating fast. Even though it was probably just to give me shit about Jack.

My world😍; hey. I don't want things to be awkward between us and I don't want you to feel like you shouldn't come to school. Today Jacob forced himself on me, I didn't want him to kiss me and I'm sorry for blaming this all on you when you didn't deserve any of it, I realised I was wrong, I'm crying at school right now because I feel so awful😭

My boy😽; I don't want to make you cry so please don't. Don't feel awful because I get where your coming from and I shouldn't be so close to someone that 'likes me' and I'm sorry for being such a jerk all the time. You deserve someone much better than me, none of this is your fault.

My world😍; all of this is my fault, I blamed this on you without letting you explain. Don't take the blame for this. I'm sorry💛😪

My boy😽; it's okay Mills❤️

My world😍; I love you I love you I love you I love you- daily reminder💛💛💛💛💛

My boy😽; I love you more and more and more🤷🏼‍♂️❤️❤️❤️

--

Cute