17- Finns new family♡

The Keery's consisted of Mrs Keery, she had shoulder length curly hair, Mr Keery who had very similar hair to his son, Joe Keery.

Finn was moving in with them today. He had no choice. Their car pulled up on a really familiar street, then Finn realised this was Millie's street. He was going to have to see a lot more of her. He sighed at the thought.

"Welcome to your new home, Finn." Mrs Keery smiled.

Finn smiled lightly, trying not to be rude. They showed him to his room so he could see what it looked like, it had grey walls, with a big bed in the corner. It had a wardrobe and some drawers and other things around it.

"You start school in 2 days." Mr Keery said.

"Okay." Finn said, quietly.

"Joe will go to the same school as you too, honey." Mrs Keery smiled.

-

Mrs Keery bought Finn lots of new clothes because he only had one outfit, she got him 5 pairs of shoes and god knows how many clothes.

It was his first day at school today, he was nervous. He had already showered and everything else, he just had to get dressed.

He put on a black sweatshirt with some blue jeans and a pair of his black converse. He had to go in the car with Joe, he hadn't really spoke to Joe either.

"Listen, Finn. We are basically like siblings now, so if anyone causes you any trouble at school, tell me, okay?" Joe said, looking at Finn as he drove.

"Okay." Finn said.

"Good, were here. I'll show you to the office." Joe said.

Joe showed Finn to the office to get his schedule, then Finn walked to his first lesson himself. He walked in and everyone was already in their seats.

"Oh, you must be the new kid! I'm Mr Clarke, and you are..." the teacher said.

"Finn." Finn said, quietly.

"Nice to meet you, Finn. Could you go sit near Millie Brown over there please?" Mr Clarke said.

Finns eyes went wide at the name as he looked up, he noticed Millie. He sat down next to her but he didn't say anything. He just glared at her, rolled his eyes and looked to the front.

She was confused, as to why Finn would treat her like that, but then she remembered, he must know that she put them in that foster care.

"Finn?" Millie whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear her.

"What." Finn whispered bluntly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered back.

"Sorry doesn't get my friends back, Millie." Finn said.

Get his friends back? Millie thought to herself. She didn't know about them all going to different states and even different countries.

Finn despised the girl he had deep feelings for, he likes her, but he hates her, he felt complicated.

But if he had to hate her, that's what he's going to do.