48- No punishment♡

Millie's POV;

I woke up to talking, I looked up to see everyone else still in the room, Finn was talking to Sadie. His hand was still holding mine, my hand was sweaty but I aren't letting go until he tells me to.

The door opened, revealing a nurse and Mrs Keery.

"Mr.Wolfhard, your going to be let out of here tomorrow morning, 9am." The nurse smiled kindly. "But for now, everyone is going to have to leave because it's night time, except the family of course."

Finn looked at me, I looked at him with worried eyes, I'm going to have to let go of his hand.

All that worry washed away when I seen him nod a little at me. "It's okay, Mills. You can go."

Finns POV;

When Millie went, Mrs Keery held my hand, when I'm in hospital, bad memories flood into my mind, like seeing my brothers dead body get rushed into a room, and my dads.

I see my mom breaking down crying in the reception area, I see everything I try so hard to forget.

So when people hold my hand, it reassures me that I'm okay and I have people there for me. It reminds me of when my mom held my hand, telling me it would be okay, hours before she ended her life.

-

I woke up to the sun shining through the window and chatting, I looked to see who it was, Mrs Keery and Millie.

"Good morning." Millie smiled, taking hold of my hand.

"Morning." I said with a smile. "Why aren't you at school?"

"My mom said I didn't have to go." She said, still smiling.

Then the nurse walked in the room, she had a clip board.

"So, Finn, your free to go. But some things you should know. Your going to be very sleepy, you will fall asleep a lot. You will most probably have very bad nightmares, they will wake you up startled, I do recommend if Finn does wake up, don't talk to him for around 5 minutes, the dreams will be bad and he will still be in shock." The nurse explained, jeez, how bad were the drugs?

After the nurse got out, i was able to change into my own clothes, without Mrs Keery and Millie in here obviously. The nurses signed me out, then we got in the car.

I felt my eyes start getting droopy but i kept myself awake, we pulled up in the drive of my house, then Millie and I went upstairs to watch a movie, but i didn't watch it because I fell asleep.

-

I woke up to sweat dripping down my forehead which mixed with my salty tears, I just had a nightmare which the nurse told me I'd have.

I let out a breath, noticing millie was laid next to me, sleeping peacefully, hugging me. I laid back down, putting my arm around her, but not going back to sleep, I got my phone, checking some messages.

Sadie🦋; hey, you okay? I just heard the news about Iris and Jacob, no punishment? Are you kidding me?!😶

Noah👌🏼; seriously, the police aren't giving punishments to Iris and Jacob. That's seriously fucked up..

Jack⚡️; can't believe it, this towns police are SHITTTT

Grace👑; I hope you okay!x

Loren👀; Millie wants payback on Jacob and Iris, you up for it? 

I texted them all back immediately, No punishment for them? I didn't know about that.

Finn🥑 to Sadie🦋; what? I didn't know they weren't getting any punishment?!

Finn🙈 to Noah👌🏼; I am so confused

Finn❤️❤️😍❤️ to jack⚡️; I didn't know anything

Finn💘 go grace👑; I am thank you

Finn😽 to Loren👀; I'm up for payback any second of the day.

-

I checked the time, it was only 6:45pm, so I walked down the stairs, leaving Millie in my bed. Mrs Keery was sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and on her iPad, tying with one finger, how annoying.

"Oh hello Finn!" She smiled, I sat opposite her.

"Are Jacob and Iris getting no punishment?" I asked, while pushing my curls away from my forehead.

"I am trying my hardest to get them a punishment, but as of right now, it isn't looking good." She sighed.

"They literally drugged me, they could of gave me an overdose! I could have died and they aren't being punished? They made me have a seizure, Jacob hit millie!" I said, grabbing my hair. "This is fucked up, this is seriously fucked up."

"I know it is dear, I know. I want nothing more for them to pay for what they did to you, they deserve every punishment to a T." She said, putting her hand on top of mine. 

"I bet if I'd of done it to them I'd of been punished within seconds." I rolled my eyes.

"Jacob is the chiefs son." mrs keery nodded.

"My dad was the old chief." I said, playing with my fingers.

"I know." She said with a delicate smile. "He was a great man."

She pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged her back, disappointed about this whole situation.