10- plaiting finns hair♡

Everyone was sat watching the sunset on the beach, Finn was thinking about everything, he was deep in thought, he zoned out of everything as the others talked.

Millie turned her head and looked at the dark curly haired boy and noticed he looked upset, she shuffled closer to him as the others kept talking to each other.

"Are you okay?" Millie asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Finn said.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" Millie asked, Finn shrugged.

"Guys me and Finn are going for a walk, we will be back." Millie said.

"Okay, have fun." Jack smirked, they all laughed apart from Millie and Finn who went bright red.

They walked away and started walking on the board walk. The beach was calm at this time, the only noises were the light waves splashing and the small talks or people around.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you meet Sadie?" Millie asked, out of curiosity.

"We were neighbours, our parents were best friends. Don't tell Sadie I told you this. She had an older sister, but she passed away. Her parents got messed up and they started getting really depressed and stuff. Me and Sadie knew each other since we were in diapers so I knew when she was upset, or something was happening. Her parents were abusing her and they were telling her it's her fault, soon enough the social workers found out about it and they tried to take her away from them and take her into a home. She didn't want to go so she ran away. She didn't go far, but those dumbasses couldn't find her. At around 11pm every night I would open my window and let her in, she'd sleep at my house all the time, my parents knew about it after a while they found out. Until one day, I ran away too, because something happened, which I don't like talking about. We ran away together, where we found Caleb and Gaten, I guess it just went from there." I said.

"Wow, that is the most I've ever heard you say. But that's so upsetting. I feel bad for her." Millie frowned.

"Yeah me too." Finn said.

"And here you are again with your blunt replies." Millie laughed.

Finn smiled. "I guess."

They walked for a good 30 minutes until they went back to the others. It was getting really dark now so they all went back to Millie's house.

Millie pulled out some really old onesies she and her friends used to wear, they were really large ones. She brought them downstairs and gave everyone them.

"Put them on, it will be hilarious." Millie said.

They all got changed into them, Finn had a pink unicorn one on, Caleb had a scooby doo one, Sadie had a blue unicorn, Millie had the same as Finn, Jack and Grace were matching in Piglet ones and Maddie and Noah were wearing Parrot ones.

"I look like such a douche." Finn laughed.

"Finn." Maddie said.

"Yeah?" Finn said.

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top, could I French plait your hair?" She asked.

"Will it get out easily?" Finn asked.

"Yep, and it will make your hair even more curly." She said.

"Maddie, if my hair gets any more curly I'm going to have an Afro." Finn said, everyone laughed.

"Let her do it!" Sadie said.

"Yeah come on Finn!" Caleb laughed.

"No!" Finn said.

"Please?!" Millie asked.

"Fine." Finn said, they all smiled.

Maddie got a hair brush and 2 hair ties, she sat behind Finn and started brushing his hair.

"Ouch!" Finn said as Maddie hit a not in his hair.

"Sorry!" Maddie said.

She kept brushing it and then tried to plait it, it was actually long enough. She finished plaiting it and everyone was laughing.

It was fair to say, the night was a fun success.