39- cabin and face time to Ava♡

AN PLEASE READ:: I have two fillie books ready to publish but idk which one to, so do you guys want a book called bad kid camp. Or popular the one with the most votes gets published.

Millie's POV;

We were on our way to the cabin now, Caleb was driving. There was still a long drive ahead of us. Finn and I were sat in the back seats sharing earphones while listening to music. We were listening to thousand years by Christina perry because I loved that song.

Finn wasn't really listening anyways, he was half asleep. After all it was 10:56pm. Noah and Jack were sleeping, Grace was writing a song, Caleb and Sadie were talking and Maddie had her earphones in listening to music.

I lowered my head and kissed Finns cheek, he looked up and smiled at me, tiredly, then laid his head back on my side where it originally was while he hugged me.

I seen Maddie raise her phone up and take a picture because she was in front of us.

"Check my story." She said, 2 minutes later.

I loaded up Snapchat and she took a picture of Finn and I, I was looking directly at the camera while Finn was sleeping. 'Cutie pies😽❤️' was the caption.

I laughed and flipped her off. I felt Finn shift from the side of me and sit up.

"I can't sleep. My eyes won't let me." He groaned, which caused me to laugh.

My phone started vibrating, I looked at it and Ava's email popped up, meaning she wanted to face time. I accepted it and her little face popped up.

"Hello Millie!" She smiled, while showing me the book she's reading.

"Hey Ava." I smiled widely at her cuteness. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Mummy said I don't have to yet because she said I have jet lag or something." Ava said. "Is Finn there?"

I turned the camera round to Finn who had his head on my shoulder. He smiled at her.

"Hey Finn! I miss you already!" She said dramatically putting her hand on her head.

My god I think she loved him more than me.

"Hi Ava, I miss you too." Finn said, turning away from the camera and hugging me.

"Finns tired." I said to her, she giggled. "Ava I'm going to have to go but I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Millie." She said.

"Bye!" I smiled. "Say bye Finn."

"Bye Ava." Finn said.

"Love you all!" Ava smiled, then ended the phone.

"She's sweet, she's like a mini version of you." Finn said.

"I know." I laughed.

"Okay were here!" Caleb yelled, waking Noah and Jack.

We all went in the cabin, the rooms were me and Finn, Sadie and Maddie, Grace and Jack and Noah and Caleb. As soon as we got in our room Finn was asleep. I put on my pyjamas and I fell asleep too.

-

The first full day in the cabin. It was 8:34am. Finn had just woken up 5 minutes after me.

"Your up early." I said, smiling while hugging him.

"I keep having the same dreams." He sighed.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him.

"About my fucking mom. It just replays moments in my head, like the worst ones." He said, pushing his hair out of his face.

"They'll go soon, probably." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Well yeah I sure hope it does." He said, then Maddie walked in. (ROAD WORK AHEAD?)

"Come on loverbirds! Come downstairs!" She said. 

"I'm gonna get ready then I will." I replied.

We both got out of bed, Finn went in the bathroom to get changed and I stayed in the bedroom.

I checked the weather on my phone, it was warm. I put some light pink shorts on with a white crop top and my NMD's that Finn got me. I put my hair in Dutch braids.

"Finn are you ready?" I asked, knocking at the bathroom door.

"Almost, but you can come in." He said, so I walked in.

He was just putting his shirt over his head. His black high tops had the Velcro at the top undone and his laces were untied. He was wearing a white shirt with some white denim shorts, he looked hot.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He sassed, which caused me to playfully roll my eyes.

He tied his shoes while I brushed my teeth. When I finished I did my makeup, Finn was watching me while brushing his teeth.

I applied a coat of pink lipstick to finish the look then we walked downstairs. Sadie had her makeup done, by the looks of it Maddie had done it, seen as she was the best one at it and her makeup looked amazing.

Everyone was in shorts, so it seems everyone checked the weather this morning.

"What should we do today?" Grace asked, while closing her song book.

"We should go for a massive long walk and see what we can find." Jack said, so we went with that.

Everyone walked in front while Finn and I walked behind, hand in hand, talking about a lot. Mostly conspiracy theories, which I was good at thinking of.

"Shane Dawson is shakinggg." Finn said, I burst out laughing.

I had no idea Finn even knew who Shane Dawson was. The fact he did was funny to me, he told me he didn't watch YouTube.

"Not like I watch him or anything." Finn smirked, turning his head.

"You do!" I laughed, which caused him to laugh.

"Fine! I do! I find them interesting." He said, holding back a laugh.

"Okay mr I don't watch YouTube." I laughed.

-

We came across a mall so we walked inside it, it was fairly full for a small place like this.

"Oh my god it's McLaughlin." A blonde/brown haired boy came to us, pushing at Caleb's chest, Finn let go of my hand.

"Oh and slutty!" A ginger short haired girl piped in, pushing Sadie.

"Oh and we can't forget slutty's boyfriend can we!" The boy said, pushing Finn.

The girl pushed me away from Finn. "Stay away from him you whore!"

"She's not a whore." Noah piped in, Finn didn't say anything.

-

The tea is boiling🐸 ☕️