25- im always gonna be here♡

Millie's POV:

Finn wasn't here today, I had no idea where he was. I just got on with the day with my friends.

Finns POV:

It was 3:15 so we started heading home, we pulled up in the drive and walked inside. Luckily they didn't know we skipped.

"Finn, Joe, great your home." Mrs Keery chirped before I could go upstairs. "Were having a family dinner tonight, all together."

"Really? I was gonna take Natalia out to the diner." Joe said.

"You can do that tomorrow, but for tonight, family time." She said.

"Where's dad?" Joe asked, walking in the kitchen, I still hadn't said a word since we walked in, I was really shy when it came to parents.

"On a work trip. He left this morning, he will be gone for a few weeks." She said.

"Okay." Joe said.

The doorbell rang and Mrs Keery went to open it, I heard the very familiar voice of Millie, Joe winked at me.

"Hey Mrs Keery, is Finn in?" She asked.

"Yes honey, Finn!" Mrs Keery called out for me.

I walked through and smiled at Millie before walking outside and shutting the door.

"Why weren't you at school?" She asked.

"Shh!" I laughed.

"Why?" She asked while laughing.

"I skipped with Joe." I whispered.

"Oh, well would you want to come down to the quarry with me, Jack, Grace, Maddie and Noah?" She asked.

"I would, but I can't. We have to have 'family time'" I said.

"Oh" she giggled. "Well, I'll see you later, bye Finn."

"Bye, Millie." I smiled and walked back inside.

"What was that about?" Joe winked, I shrugged.

-
We were all eating dinner at the table and then Mrs Keery started talking to me, I hated when she spoke to me, it's not that I don't like her, I do like her, she's a really nice woman. But I hate when adults speak to me in general, I get all nervous and awkward.

"So, have you made friends at school Finn?" Mrs Keery smiled.

"Yeah." I replied quietly.

"Oh! That's great! Who?" She asked with a smile.

"Well, um. Jaeden, chosen, Jeremy and Wyatt." I said.

"And don't forget your girlfriend!" Joe winked at me while tapping me on the shoulder.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked, still smiling.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend." I said, looking at joe.

"He has a thing, with Millie." Joe said.

"Oh, I love Millie! She's a lovely girl." Mrs Keery smiled.

"Yeah but were just friends." I said while going red.

-

I was sat on my bed with about 10 photos, while putting them in frames. Then the door opened, revealing Mrs Keery. She sat on the end of the bed.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, are you?" I said, being as polite as possible.

"I'm good, thank you." She smiled. "I just want to talk."

"Okay." I said while fitting another photo into the frame.

"I want you to know that you can always speak to me, about anything. If you have troubles. I got a call from your English teacher, a few days ago. He said he's not impressed with your lack of knowledge for a 15 year old. I want to help." She said, I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

I put the other photo in a frame but my sleeve lifted up. I tried to put it down in time, but she already seen. She gasped while softly getting my hand, she pulled it closer and lifted the sleeve up again. I stayed silent.

"Things like this, Finn. I don't want you to do this to yourself, because i care about you. I don't want you to get hurt, let alone hurt yourself." She said with a little tear running down her face, then Joe walked in, I couldn't deal with this. He looked at them and his mouth went wide.

"Finn.." he said.

"I'm always gonna be here, if you need to talk." Mrs Keery said.

Everyone says that, but they don't recognise your hurting until they see it with their own two eyes.

"Stop!" I said, letting my anger get the best of me. I pulled my wrist away and ran down the stairs, and out of the door.