7-Finn is allergic to lemonade♡

Sadie had just finished getting changed into the clothes so Millie sat her down and blow dried her long ginger hair.

"Your hair is so beautiful!" Millie said.

"Thank you! So is yours!" Sadie giggled.

"Do you want French Braids? I think they will look cute on you!" Millie said.

"Whatever you want to do." Sadie said.

Millie put Sadies hair in French braids and then put cute little flower hair ties in her hair, then pulled out her baby hairs. She put some makeup on her, which was foundation, highlighter, pink eyeshadow, mascara and some pink lipstick to finish it off.

"Now time to pick some shoes, I brought you some socks too, just in case you want to wear some trainers." Millie smiled. "Again you can pick any."

Sadies eyes landed on a pair of baby blue old Skool vans. She gasped and pulled them out, Millie smiled, knowing that she'd pick them. Sadie put on the socks and then the shoes, tying the laces.

"You look flawless!" Millie gasped.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Sadie said, jumping up and down then hugged Millie.

"Your welcome!" Millie laughed, hugging her back. "Here, wear this."

Millie put a little silver necklace on Sadies neck, it had a little love heart on it, Sadie smiled and so did Millie.

"Now lets go make all these boys blush!" Millie joked, Sadie laughed and they walked downstairs.

"Do you like lemonade?" Millie asked.

"Do I like lemonade? What sort of question is that?!" Sadie laughed.

Millie pulled out 5 glasses and put lemonade in 4 of them until Sadie stopped her.

"Finn is allergic to lemons." Sadie laughed.

"Oh." Millie laughed. "does he like orange?"

"Yeah." Sadie said.

She put Finn some fizzy orange in the glass and then put ice in all of the cups followed with a cute stripy straws in them, they walked outside with the glasses and put them on the big glass table in the back yard.

The boys looked up and noticed Sadie and all gasped.

"Holy shit what happened to you?!" Finn gasped, which made them all laugh.

"All the work of Millie Bobby Brown!" Sadie laughed.

"You all have a glass of lemonade apart from Finn who was orange." Millie said.

They all got their drinks and took a sip out of them, Finn and Millie sat at the other end of the garden talking.

"You did a good job with Sadie." Finn said.

"Thank you, your turn!" Millie laughed, pulling Finn with her.

They went through the same process with Finn, Gaten and then Caleb, she gave them her brothers clothes, her brother was in collage so he isn't ever home.

"Wow, you all look like new people!" Millie laughed.

Millie was having more fun with Sadie, Finn, Caleb and Gaten then she did with her own friends, then she realised it's because all of these aren't snobby like them.

They were all going out for pizza now, they all agreed on pizza. They were all walking down the street, nobody noticed that it was the street Kids people actually smiled at them this time, it was different, but a good different.

They all sat at the table and decided on a large cheese pizza for them all to share and some fries, they all got a milkshake too. Millie was sat near Finn and Sadie and Gaten and Caleb were next to each other too.

"Wait.. where are your parents?" Caleb asked, curiosity taking over.

"Oh, they went to see my aunt for a week." Millie said, putting another fry in her mouth.

"And they let you stay here on your own? Taking care of that big house of yours?" Finn asked.

"Yep, well I told them that Maddie would be staying all week with me, but you guys can if you want, i still have to ask Maddie though, but she will be kind to you all, Maddie isn't really that mean." Millie said.

"Okay." They all smiled.

-

They're staying at Millie's house all week😭😭