41- dad passed away♡

Finns POV;

Today it was quite cold, so I had on my pyjamas, we all did.

We were all watching 13 reasons why (spoilers beware, if you haven't seen it and wanna watch) while sat on the sofas. Millies head was laid on my while really concentrated.

It was the part where Hannah was pushing Clay away, then clay says, "I'm not going, not now, not ever." And then Hannah replies with "why didn't you say this to me when I was alive?"

Things like this are emotional to me, to know they're real life problems people go through everyday. I know this first hand.

"This is the cutest but saddest shit ever." I heard Sadie mumble, with a few tears falling out of her blue eyes.

"Well he should of done that in the first place!" Maddie complained at the TV.

"Shhh!" Grace said, focusing on the show.

I looked down to Millie's brown eyes and a tear dripped down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and she looks up and me and smiles.

After a few hours we had finished the series, we went and got pizza and brought it back here like 5 minutes ago. We got one cheese and one ham and pineapple for the weirdos that like it, such as Millie and Noah.

A message popped up at the top of my screen, from Ava. She forced me to save her iCloud email so we could face time every single day because we are 'best friends'. I hadn't face timed her once.

"Your sister is messaging me." I laughed to Millie.

"Oh lord what is she saying?" Millie laughed.

"She wrote, my mommy is telling me how to spell all of this now can you please tell Millie to answer her phone" I said.

Millie went upstairs and got her phone, she brought it back down and she was on the phone to her mum. Suddenly Millie's eyes got teary and she dropped her phone, then ran upstairs.

My first instinct was the run up the stairs after her, so that's exactly what I did. I told everyone not to follow me, so they didn't.

I was about to walk in the bedroom to her but I heard the door lock.

"Mills, let me in, please." I said, I heard sobbing at the other end of the door which broke my heart.

"Millie, please." I said, softly. "I can't comfort you from way out here."

The door slowly unlocked and opened, revealing a sobbing Millie. I walked in and hugged her, I sat on the bed and she was on my lap while sobbing into my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, moving her hair out of her face and wiping her tears but more fell.

"M-my dad." She sobbed, my shoulder was soaking wet but I didn't care, she was all I cared about right now.

"what about him?" I asked, softly, while rubbing her back.

"He p-passed a-away." She cried, hugging me tighter.

Seeing her like this made my heart split into about 70 pieces.

"Can we just go to bed?" She asked, lifting her head off my shoulder, I nodded.

We were already in pyjamas, we have been all day. She laid in my arms and fell asleep while I played with her hair. Then I fell asleep too, having the same dream I always do.

Millie's POV:

I woke up to Finn still hugging me tightly to him, like I was about to break if he let go. Although I didn't see my dad a lot because he was a real jerk, he was still my dad.

My mum told me not to let this ruin my birthday trip, so I'm not going to let it. We have 2 days left, so we better do something good.

Finns phone vibrated and the contact named ava😁 popped up, she was trying to FaceTime him.

I answered it and her face popped up.

"Your not Finn!" She giggled.

"Finns here, sleeping." I said, turning the camera and pointing it at her.

"Charlie is here! He came back home!" Ava said, excitedly. "Charlie say hi!!"

Charlie's head popped up in the camera. "Hey mills." Charlie said.

"Hi!" I said, abit too loudly as Finn woke up.

"Are you using my phone?" He asked, softly.

"Yeah, Ava called you." I said, smiling.

"Okay." He smiled at me, looking at Ava through the camera. "Hey Ava."

"Finn! Guess what!" She said, excitedly.

"What?" Finn asked.

"There's 2 more days left of your trip so we can be best friends again." Ava said which caused Finn to giggle.

"Ava were gonna have to go, I'll bring you some candy home." I said to her.

"Okay! Bye!" She said and ended it.

"Do you feel better today?" Finn asked, sitting up next to me.

"I'm still upset, obviously, but I aren't gonna let it get in the way of this trip." I said. "So we should go to a theme park or something."

"Is there even a theme park round here?" He asked.

"I don't know, let's google what's round here." I said, Finn passed me his phone and I googled it.

Amusement adventure park rides, food, rollercoasters & more!
Zoo
Trampoline park
Indoor skiing
Water park

"Which one?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"Lets go downstairs and let the others see which one." He said, so that's what he did.

We decided on going to the zoo, then to the trampoline park, then the water park to finish the day off and tomorrow we would go to the theme park.

It was a nice day for the zoo. The weather definitely changed from yesterday.

I walked upstairs and shoved on an oversized white t-shirt tucked into my blue denim shorts, with some white Nike air max.

I put on some pink eyeshadow and my fake lashes, then some highlighter and a coat of lipgloss. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Finn was dressed.

I seen he'd put a bandage on his arm where he cut it, he had on a white Ralph Loren polo shirt and some black shorts with his black white high tops.

"You look cute." We both said at the same time, then burst out laughing.

We walked down the stairs to everyone else, they were all ready, then we got in the car and drove to the zoo.