3- stolen clothes♡

Millie and Finn spent the night sat near a little lake, they didn't know where they was, but they didn't care. Millie somehow didn't think about Jacob the whole time Finn was there, and totally forgot he was the one that punched her boyfriend in the face.

As sunrise came above the hill, they both realised the time, Millie pulled out her phone and the time read '6:34am'. Millie let out a little gasp.

"What's wrong?" Finn asked, still being blunt like he has all night, but it wasn't his fault, that's the way he is, he's a man of few words.

"Look at the time! My moms gonna kill me if she notices I've been out all night!" She said, putting her iPhone 8 in her pocket. "So will yours probably!"

Finn started to remember what his life was like at home and how bad it was in many different ways.

"Mine won't be bothered, trust me." Finn said, shaking his head.

"Well mine will, I'm going home Finn. As are you, now come on let's go." She said, getting up as the curly haired boy followed her actions.

They got away from the little lake and started walking.

"I go this way." Finn said.

"See you around Finn." Millie smiled.

"See you round." Finn said, then ran down the street back down the alley, where he seen all of the others already getting up.

"Oh look here he is!" Caleb said.

"Finn we were worried sick about you! We thought something happened to you!!" Gaten said.

"Sorry jeez." Finn said, while picking up his backpack from near Sadie.

"Where were you?" Caleb asked.

"With someone." Finn said.

"Ooooh!" Gaten said.

"Shut up Gaten." Finn said, knocking shoulders with him.

"So it was a girl?" Caleb asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yep, the one who is in a relationship with the guy I punched in the face." Finn said.

"What and she was okay with you even after that?" Sadie asked, brushing her hair with a hair brush she stole a few days ago.

"Yep." Finn casually said.

"Cool, what do you wanna do today?" Caleb asked.

"I say we go on an adventure, you know far away from here." Sadie said.

"What like a hike?" Caleb asked.

"No! I mean like leave here." She says, putting the brush back in her blue backpack.

"Oh yeah Sadie and how do you expect we leave?" Finn asked.

"I don't know." Sadie said, scrunching her eyebrows at Finn.

"Exactly, we have no money so it's not like we can get out of here." Caleb said, followed with a long sigh.

"I need new clothes though." Gaten said.

"I have an idea for that." Caleb said.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Finn asked.

"We go to a shop, we get a basket, in the basket we put 2 of each item in. One of us can wait near the window of the changing room, then when we put the clothes through the window and the person gets them, then we put all the others back, then boom we have them." Caleb said.

"Oh fuck that's actually a good idea!" Finn laughed.

-

They were all at the clothes store and Sadie picked out some more blue jeans with a white shirt, a bra, some new panties and a few hair ties, Finn got some more jeans with a sweatshirt and boxers, with some more knee socks. Caleb got another t-shirt with some shorts and the same for Gaten, Finn walked in the changing room with all the clothes and put them out of the window where Gaten caught them. Finn put the extra clothes back and the worker who looked around 18 came to them.

"Is there something wrong with the clothes?" She smiled kindly.

"I tried a few of them on and they don't really suit me, so we're gonna go look somewhere else." Finn smiled.

"Okay sweethearts, have a good day." She smiled.

"You too, goodbye!" Sadie said as they walked out of the store to Gaten.

"Now we need public toilets to get changed." Sadie said.

"Okay, there should be some Up in the supermarket so lets go." Gaten said.

They all got changed and they all looked better, but Finn needed scissors so he could cut the first inch of the trousers up like he always did, it was so they had light flares and little string bits dangling.

Sadie slyly stuck some scissors in her bag and they walked out. Finn cut up his pants and then they came across Millie and her friends again...

-
Don't steal lol