28- big mistake♡

Millie's POV:

I didn't know what was going on, the room was spinning, my head was pounding. The only thing I knew is that I was currently making out with Jacob, well I was until Maddie pulled him off me.

"Millie! What are you doing?!" Maddie shouted at me.

"He k-kissed m-me." I slurred.

"Jacob how dare you take advantage of her when she's drunk!! You know full well you cheated on her! You had something good but you ruined your chances. Don't try and get back with her when she's drunk, you make me feel sick you fucking asshole!" Maddie yelled at him.

I instantly felt tears burning my eyes at the big mistake I've made, it only struck me what I've done, when I seen Finn in the doorway with wide eyes. He walked away and out of the door, hitting shoulders with Jacob and knocking him to floor as he walked out.

"You finally had something good with someone Millie, you screwed it up." Maddie said to me, then walked out of the door to what I presume is to find Finn.

Maddie's POV:

I walked out of the party and I couldn't see Finn, but I know that he lived across the road, so I walked across and knocked on his door, to a shirtless Joe Keery answering, oh my gosh.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"I-is Finn in?" I asked.

"He sure is, he stormed right in and went to his room, his room is the 3rd one to the left." He said, opening the door wide for me to come inside.

I walked up the stairs and went into what I hope was Finns room, lucky for me it was. I seen Finn sat on the end of the bed, looking down.

"Hey." I said, sitting next to him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I know what Millie did is wrong, I can tell you both really like each other." I said, honestly.

"Well she clearly doesn't like me does she." He sighed, while looking at a photo on the little desk in front of the bed.

It was a picture of a little ginger girl and Finn, they were both bouncing on a bounce house.

"Is that you?" I ask with a little smile.

"Yup, and Sadie." He replied, with a light smile.

"You were really close all your lives, huh?" I said, he nodded.

"We were neighbours, until we were 12." He said. "Then this obviously happened."

"You know, I know I haven't spoke to you a lot, but just know I'm always here to talk to you, if you need someone." I said.

"Thanks, same with you, you can talk to me, any time." He said, what a sweetheart.

"I know Millie will regret what she did in the morning." I said.

"Were not even together, why should I care." He sighed.

"Because you like her." I said.

I can tell they like each other, since Finn came into Millie's life, she's been so happy.

Finns POV:

Before I met Millie, I was a messed up teenage boy, waiting to find out my purpose in this messed up world. I didn't know where I stood.

You get the populars, the people who have everyone bow down to their feet, the ones that everyone adores, cherishes and loves.

You have the rebels, the people who don't care about anything, they live their life to the fullest like every day is their last.

There are opponents, winners, losers, people that mean more to the world, and people that mean less.

Then there's me, I don't know what group of people I categorise in. Sometimes I feel like I'm wanted, then other times I feel like everyone wants me to fall of the face of the earth and never be seen again.

Sometimes I feel happy, but that's rare. Most of the time I feel miserable, apart from when I'm with Millie of course.

But obviously nothing good can happen in my life, just as I get a taste of something good, it washes off my tongue like it was never there.

That's just the bitter sweet way of how this earth works. You either fit in, or you don't.

Nothing good ever comes to you when your a street kid.