8- cheat♡

Maddie had just arrived at Millie's house, she was aware about who was there and she made sure that she would be kind, Millie brought her into the back yard where they were all sat, well Caleb and Gaten were sat, Sadie and Finn were play fighting.

"Guys this is Maddie, Maddie this is Sadie, Finn, Caleb and Gaten." Millie introduced them.

"Hey, nice to meet you all." Maddie smiled.

Maddie went and sat next to Sadie, she smiled at her, earning a little one from Sadie.

"You look so pretty!" Maddie smiled.

"Thank you!" Sadie smiled fully now.

"Should we all go in the pool?" Millie asked.

Luckily they all knew how to swim, or that would be embarrassing.

"Sadie and Maddie you can use one of my bathing suits and boys my brother has lots of swim shorts." Millie said.

Finn put on some light pink swim shorts on and Caleb had some green ones on, Gaten was wearing yellow ones. Sadie had on a blue 2 piece bathing suit and same with Maddie and Millie.

Everyone was swimming and messing around in the pool but Finn and Millie were sat at the edge. They were talking about a lot of things.

"So, Finn how old are you?" Millie asked.

"15" he said.

"When's your birthday?" She asked.

"December 23rd." He said. "What about you?"

"February 19th" She said.

"Cool." He said.

"You don't say much do you?" Millie laughed a little.

"Nope." Finn said.

"Why?" Millie asked.

"I never know what to say." Finn laughed a little. "But I guess now I know to say have a nice swim!"

Finn pushed Millie in the pool and she held her nose as she went in, she floated back up.

"Finn I'm gonna kill you!" She shouted whilst laughing.

She ran after him and after about 2 minutes she caught him, she pushed him in the pool and he grabbed her and she fell in with him.

"Flirtatious!" Sadie and Maddie yelled while laughing.

Finn and Millie flipped them both off, Finn got up and sorted his hair out, then Sadie walked to him.

"Now I understand why you like her so much, she's great, Finn." Sadie smiled.

"I know, but I only like her as a friends Sadie!" Finn said.

"Sure you do, Finn Wolfhard." She laughed.

"I do, Sadie Sink." Finn winked as he walked off.

-

It was 10:30pm and Millie received a text from an unknown number, it was a video, she pressed play and it was a video of Jacob kissing Iris.

Unknown: break up with Jacob already, this is what he's doing behind your back, sweet cheeks.

Millie felt tears in her eyes and Maddie and Sadie noticed.

"Mills what's wrong?" Maddie asked.

"Jacob and Iris is what's wrong!" Millie said, showing everyone the video.

"Fuckboy." Finn whispered under his breath.

"Too right he's a fuck boy!!" Millie said. "I hate him so much!!"

-

Millie, Sadie and Maddie were all getting ready for bed upstairs and they were getting their pyjamas on, they didn't mind changing in front of each other though because they were all girls.

Millie gave Sadie some shorts and a vest to sleep in with a pink robe. She took her French braids out and put her now curly hair in a ponytail.

"You know it's not all bad about breaking up with Jacob, now you can get with Finn." Maddie said.

"Omg yes!" Sadie said.

"No! We are just friends!" Millie laughed.

"Oh come on! I can see that you like him!" Maddie said.

"Even if I did like him, he doesn't like me." Millie said.

"Are you kidding me? Of course he likes you!" Sadie squealed.

"Has he told you?" Millie asked.

"No, but I know when my best friend likes someone, and he definitely likes you!" Sadie smiled.

"I don't know! I mean he's good looking and kind, but do I really take the risk?" Millie asks.

"Millie! Take the risk!!!" Maddie laughs.

"I guess we could see where it goes." Millie said.

-

Oooo #Fillie