22- nightmare♡

Trigger warning
Finns POV:

Me and Millie were in my room, watching TV, we had nothing else to watch so we decided to watch Friends. Millie claimed she'd watched every single episode, which was believable as she kept quoting it.

We were on episode 7 when I found myself dosing off.

My mom and I were sat on the sofa when my mom said she had to go to the toilet. I continued to watch the TV. About 10 minutes later she wasn't back.

"Mom?" I shouted up the stairs, no reply.

She probably fell asleep, she's been sleeping a lot recently because of the situation with dad and Archie. I decided to go play with my soccer ball in the back yard.

I kicked it around and hit the fence, to get a shout from the neighbour.

"Stop kicking the fence or I will pop your ball!" She shouted, I picked it up and walked back inside.

I walked up the stairs to the bathroom to have a pee, I opened the door and I seen my mom, laid in blood. I screamed in fear as I started to cry.

"Mom!" I cried while shaking her.

"It's your fault, Finn." My dad appeared from the wall. "You did this to her, you didn't check up on her, it's your fault."

"It's you. You killed my mom." Archie said, emerging from the side of dad.

"Murderer!" They chanted.

I ran outside to see Sadie stood in the back yard, along with Caleb and Gaten.

"You murdered your mom, Finn. You can't be with us anymore." Caleb said.

"Murderer!" They chanted.

I walked up the street where I bumped into Millie. Suddenly blood started falling out of her eyes, then her ears, then her nose and mouth.

"You cant be with me, Finn. you killed your mom. Murderer!" She said. "How do I know your not gonna kill me?"

Millie's POV:

I woke up to someone moving at the side of me, I turned round so see Finn, moving in his sleep. Then I noticed he had tears falling down his face, he was crying in his sleep. I shook him awake and he jumped, tears kept falling out of his eyes. He hid his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry I killed her." He cried.

"What are you talking about Finn? Kill who?" I asked, while hugging him from the side.

What could he possibly be talking about? He's sorry he killed who?

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to." He kept crying.

"Finn, please tell me what your talking about." I said gently while stroking his hair that was wet with sweat.

"I could of got to her earlier but I didn't." He cried.

My heart broke at the sight, the strongest person I knew was breaking down in front of me. He kept apologising for something that I had no idea about.

"Finn, tell me what's wrong. Who are you talking about?" I ask, still hugging the broken boy like he was the most fragile thing on earth.

"I knew something was wrong but I left it." He cried.

"It's okay, it's okay, your okay." I repeated while hugging him and stroking his hair.

"It's not okay. I'm not okay. If it wasn't for me she'd still be here." He sobbed.

"Who Finn?" I asked, still not moving out of the position we were in.

"My mom." He sobbed. "I killed her."

"No you didn't." I said softly, "there was nothing you could have done, Finn. She took her own life, you didn't take it."

"I didn't check on her when I knew something was wrong." He sobbed. "I went and played soccer instead while she was dying on the bathroom floor."

A few tears dripped down my face as I hugged him, he didn't deserve to feel this way, not at all. He deserved all the happiness the world can provide.

"You didn't know about it Finn. There's nothing you could have done to help the situation." I said, wiping my tears with one hand.

"If id of called an ambulance or something earlier they could have helped her, she'd still be here." He sobbed.

"Finn, she took her life because she didn't want to be here, she's in a better place now where she isn't suffering." I said, rubbing his back.

"But I'm suffering." He cried. "Because I have to live knowing I could have done something. I'm sorry I'm being pathetic, I shouldn't cry."

"It's okay, everyone cries sometimes, that's the way life works." I said.

What he said next, had me in shock.