2- punch in the face♡

"What can I get you kids?" The kind looking waitress asked.

"Can we please have a large cheese pizza with fries and 3 chocolate milkshakes and 3 strawberry Milkshakes." Iris said.

"Sure thing! Anything else?" She asked.

"That will be all thank you." Iris smiled.

"Okay, your order will be like 10 minutes." She smiles.

Their food comes after a while and they all started eating the cheesy pizza and finished off their bubbly milkshakes along with the fries, then left to go the mall.

"Ew look at those 4 kids." Iris said, pointing to who they didn't know was Finn, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten.

"What are they wearing? Especially the girl!" Grace grimaced, looking at Sadies stripy sweater with her baggy jeans and vans.

"She needs good use of hair straighteners." Maddie said.

"You can't just judge her like that." Jack piped in.

"Are you defending her? Do you like her?" Iris asked, getting mad at her boyfriend.

"What? No! I'm just saying." Jack said.

Finn seen them all staring at him so he opened his eyes wider, giving them a 'what are you staring at?' Look. They didn't stop looking so he flipped them off, which lead to him instantly getting a slap on the arm by Gaten.

"Don't hit me Gaten!" Finn said, pushing him.

"Then don't flip people off!" Gaten said, pushing him back.

"Guys! Guys! Stop arguing!" Sadie pushed them both away from each other.

"Yeah come on lets go." Caleb said.

Finn pulled up his socks that nearly reached his knees and laced up his old and battered Nike high tops. They walked past Millie, Noah, Jacob and the others but Jacob pushed Finn. He took a deep breath and tried not to retaliate, but his friends did.

"What was that for?" Caleb asked.

All of them started arguing but for some reason Finn and Millie were the only ones that were quiet, they were stuck in a trance and couldn't stop staring at each other.

"Dude stop looking at my girlfriend!" Jacob said.

Finn suddenly had the urge to punch him in the face so that's exactly what he did, he punched Jacob straight in the nose which lead to Jacob falling on the floor.

"Stop judging people for how they look." Finn said.

Everyone at the mall was staring at them, then the security guards came.

"What's the fuss?" One of the guards asked.

"That guy just hit my friend in the nose!" Noah said, bending down to see if Jacob was okay.

"What's your name?" The guard asked Finn.

He looked at his friends for backup and Sadie mimicked 'lie' so he did.

"Sebastian." Finn said out of the top of his head.

"Sebastian what?" He asked.

"Sebastian... shit, dip." Finn said, instantly running away and all of his friends ran too.

The security guards chased after them as they all kept running fast away from them.

"Get them!" The security guard yelled to some others.

They all instantly started running after them, they ran down all the stairs until they got to the door and ran out of that, then they were nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile Millie couldn't get Finn out of her head, she kept thinking about him. She didn't know his real name, she knew he lied about the name Sebastian, but she couldn't stop thinking, same with Finn, he couldn't stop thinking about the gorgeous short brown haired girl either.

They were both on each other's mind, as Millie laid in her bed and Finn had his head rested on Sadies head in an alley as all of his friends slept.

Finn slowly got up and rested Sadies head on Calebs knee as he walked out of the alley way to clear his head, little did he know Millie did too, she had sneaked out to go for a walk, down the same way as Finn did.  Finn felt his body come to a halt as he hit someone by accident.

"Holy shit watch where-" he cut himself off when he seen Millie stood there.

"Oh its you, the one that punched my boyfriend in the face." Millie said, playing hard to get.

"Yep that's me." Finn smugly smiled, happy now he got to see the beautiful girl again, but he wasn't going to act like Mr Nice Guy that easily.

"Why did you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?" He asked, seeming uninterested.

"Punch Jacob in the face." Millie said.

"Oh so that's the assholes name, and I did it because he thinks he's so much better than everyone else." He said.

"You've just got to get to know him." Millie said. "What's your name?"

"Why so you can go give it to the security at the mall?" Finn scoffed.

"No." Millie sarcastically laughed. "I just wanna know."

"My name is Finn." He said.

"Okay, Sebastian." She smirked.

"Yeah yeah, what about you? What's your name?" He asked.

"Millie Bobby Brown." She said.

"Okay, Millie Bobby Brown." Finn smirked.

For some reason, they were attracted to each other, but neither of them knew the reason why.