29- His lips taste like cherry cola♡

Finns POV:

It was 10am on Sunday, when my whole world was ripped from beneath me. My heart was ripped out of my chest and threw to the side like nothing else in the world mattered right now.

Like I didn't need my heart anymore. I didn't even want to live after hearing the news.

I sat on the sofa, with Joe and Mrs Keery, watching the news, when something unexpected popped up. It was a picture of Gaten.

"Gaten Mattarazzo, age 15 found dead. Mattarazzo was a foster child, recently adopted my the Wheeler family. Investigators say that Gaten was murdered whilst taking a walk through Mirkwood at 7pm Saturday night." The news reporter said.

I instantly went pale. I felt a thick liquid rise to the top of my throat, I bounced up and ran to the downstairs toilet, then threw up.

"Finn, honey, are you okay?" Mrs Keery asked, walking in.

Millie's POV:

I heard the news on TV, saying Gaten had been murdered, I can't believe it. Finn must be going through hell right now.

"Oh gosh!" Grace said.

"What.." Maddie whispered.

"We should go talk to Finn." Grace said.

"Are you kidding? I'm the last person he will want to see." I said.

"Millie! He just lost his best friend. The least thing we could do is check up on him!" Maddie said.

"Okay, I guess." I said.

We walked across the road and knocked on the door, Mrs Keery answered.

"Hello girls." She smiled a little.

"Hey Mrs Keery, is Finn in?" Grace asked.

"He is, but he's super upset. He won't talk to me, but you can try and talk to him." She said, opening the door wider.

We stepped inside and we walked to Finns room. I knocked on the door.

"Go away." I heard Finn say.

"It's Maddie, Grace and Millie." Maddie said.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Just to talk." Grace said.

"Come in then." Finn sighed.

Maddie opened the door and I seen Finn, he was wearing black adidas shorts with a white sweatshirt and white ankle socks, he was laid on his bed with his head on his pillow.

"We heard what happened, with Gaten and all." Maddie started saying.

I felt so awful for everything.

"Yeah and what?" Finn said, it sounded like he was crying, well no shit, of course he was crying.

"We wanted to see if your okay." Grace said.

"One of my best friends just got murdered, you see Grace im okay, I feel like having a party, anyone else?" He said, sarcastically, while lifting his head off the pillow. "Of course I'm not okay! And you guys being here isn't making anything any better."

"Well, me and Grace will go. But you two, you need to sort things out." Maddie said, pointing at me and Finn.

They walked out and I awkwardly looked Finn, he looked back at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. I understand why you'd like him anyways. He was with you before, he's popular and stuff and-" I cut him off my grabbing his cheeks with my hands.

"Shut up with all this stuff. I like you Finn." I finally admit.

"You do?" He asked, looking at me in disbelief.

"Yes, a lot." I said with a blush.

"I like you too, Millie." He said.

My heart started beating as I connected our lips. This kiss was passionate, it was my favourite. His lips tasted like cherry cola, a taste I will always remember.

-

Have Millie and Jacob broken up? She's deleted all her posts of him I'm soooo confused!🤦‍♂️ as much as I didn't ship Jillie,I could see how happy Millie was, I hope she's okay x