AUTHOR'S NOTE

I can't believe that I finished the sequel to my first ever fanfic and now it is all over.

I can't thank you guys enough.

Falling For You started out as a Tumblr thing but then I moved it to Wattpad. I admit that up until the middle, it sucked.

I can't believe that despite all of the horrible writing, I still got over 2,000 reads. It blows my mind.

Then I decided to write a sequel. Tbh, Julia was going to die and then Harry and Niall were going to fight some more and blame each other for her death.

@sociallyakwardnath convinced me not to do that.

Then I came up with this and here you go.

Thank you for over 1,000 reads!

I hope that even though it is over, people will continue to read it.

I love you guys to the moon and back and I hope you continue to support me and read my books. Believe me, there will be a lot more. This is not the end of my writing career.

This is going to make me start crying omg, I've come full circle.

The fanfic I started a year ago is finally finished, holy crap it went by fast.

*wipes away a tear*

Thank you so, so much!

I will never get to meet all you wonderful people who helped me become a better writer. (Except for those of you I know in person)

I hope you all know that you are wonderful and deserve your own fanfic where you ride off into the sunset with the man (or woman) of your dreams. ☺

-FootballWithNiall // Julia 🍀

(P.S. I was stupid back then and used my own name for the main character)

(P.P.S I still am stupid but who cares)