Fixed

Chapter 33.

*4 years later*

"Diamond, c'mere, hun," I held out my hand to her and pulled her into a hug. Her backpack made the hug a little difficult.

"Mumma I'm scared," she whimpered.

"It's okay baby," I reassured her. "It's only for a couple hours, then you get to come home and see Logan." Her face brightened as she thought of her new baby brother.

"Mumma! The bus is here!" she squealed as the bus pulled to a stop in front of us.

"Have fun, baby," I whispered as she got on. I wiped a single tear from my eye and turned back to the house.

-

"Princess!" Niall's voice reached my ears as I opened the door.

"Hey Ni," I said with a smile. He grabbed my waist and pecked my lips.

"The boys are coming over soon," Niall whispered in my ear.

"That sounds good," I replied quietly, resting in his arms.

"We should clean up a bit," he suggested and I nodded.

I watched him walk into our room and pull down the box of memories before my brain registered what he was doing.

I watched him pull out each picture and then gently place I back in the box.

I watched him as he silently cried.

-

"I'll get it!" I yelled as the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door and threw it open.

There was Louis with Eleanor, Liam with his new girlfriend Sophia, and Zayn with Perrie. I also saw Hallie with her boyfriend Luke, Payton with her boyfriend Calum, and Maddeline with her boyfriend Ashton. I searched for the last one but he wasn't there.

"Come on in guys!" I happily exclaimed and led them to the couch.

"This is so cozy!" Eleanor said as she sat down and pulled Louis next to her.

I let them settle in and then I went to get Niall. He was wiping away tears.

"They're here," I told him from the doorway and he nodded.

I walked back to our group of friends.

"Let us see the new kid, Jules!" Hallie said loudly and received a chorus of agreements.

I smiled and rushed off to find Logan. I picked him up and carried him to the gang. Niall was with them by the time I got there.

"He's so adorable!" Perrie said excitedly.

I handed him over to her as she looked at him lovingly.

"Where's Harry?" Niall asked me quietly while everyone was distracted by the baby.

"I have no idea," I shrugged.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Niall and I exchanged a look and he ran to the door with me on his heels.

He flung it open and there was Harry. By himself.

"Aren't you seeing anyone?" I asked quietly.

"I can't do that, you know that," he told me sadly and I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I'm still in love with you," he confessed even though Niall was right there.

I blinked away a tear as I let him into our house.

"Hey Harry," Niall surprised me by initiating the conversation.

Harry turned around and Niall hugged him. He legit put his arms around Harry and hugged him.

"I'm a fucking idiot," he whispered. "I'm sorry."

Harry looked at me, confused. I shrugged. I didn't know this was going to happen.

"I'm sorry too Niall," Harry apologized as he hugged Niall back.

Niall pulled away. "Friends?" he asked.

Harry grinned. "Best friends."

"You really mean it? Are we good just like that?" Niall said, amazed.

Harry cracked a smile so his telltale dimple stood out. "Just like that."

THE END