Mother Knows Best

This is the sequel to Falling For You so I suggest you read that one before this one :)

----------------

Chapter 1.

There I was, sitting on the couch in the living room, feeling bloated. This was pretty normal.

No period could have prepared me for this. If you think being pregnant beats having blood flow out of your vagina every 28 days, holy crap are you wrong. I would've gone back to that menstruation stuff, no questions asked, but I couldn't.

A little lost? Let's go back about 8 months and clear some things up.

"Niall, I'm pregnant," I stated as soon as Harry had left.

His mouth dropped and I swore a couple flies got in there.

He looked at me in wonder. His bright, blue eyes lighting up with a light I had never seen before.

I knew he wasn't going to leave when he placed his hand on my abdomen and looked up at me, eyes wide. "There's a living thing in there?" He asked in amazement. "I'm the father right?"

I nodded even though I wasn't sure.

"Holy crap I'm a dad," he whispered.

Then he jumped up, threw his arms around my neck and kissed me like I was the last thing on earth.

"I'm so happy you're pregnant with our baby! I'm a dad holy crap," he was about to burst with excitement.

"Do you know what this means, Jules?" Niall asked, with a bright smile on his face.

"That we're going to have a kid?" I answered slowly.

"No! We are going to be a family! We're gonna get married! Just like Zayn and Perrie! Finally I'm winning!" he gushed.

"You're winning?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yep! I'm ahead of all the other boys! I'm a father!" he answered sheepishly.

"But Zayn and Perrie are engaged. I think you guys are tied," I protested. I didn't want to win.

Niall flushed red and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"We should tell the other boys," he mumbled.

"Yeah," I agreed.

So we did.

That was then.

Now I'm eight months pregnant and ready to get this damn thing over with.

The doctor had told us that the baby was a girl, but I hadn't really thought of any names yet.

"Niall?" I called.

I heard his heavy footsteps and soon he was next to me. "Is it coming?" he asked breathlessly.

I laughed, "no, you silly! I was thinking we need to pick out a name."

He nodded and looked at me expectantly.

"Well we should pick a last name first," I stated.

He nodded again.

"Niall, are we going to get married in the future?" I asked cautiously.

"I hope so," he mumbled.

"Then let's have the last name be Horan. How about Diamond Julianna Horan?" I suggested.

A smile broke out on his face and he kissed my cheek. "That's a lovely name for a lovely baby."

I smiled, "Mother knows best!"

-------------------------------------

A/N

hai guys.

How's life?

So i'm pretty sure this guy hates me but my friend keeps telling me he like likes me...

idk what to do.

I dedicate this chapter to @sociallyawkwardnath bc of the lovely comment she left me a couple chapters back in Falling For You.

I also will dedicate this chapter to @bluedance bc of the lovely comment she left. :)

Let's get this book to 1000 just like the last one :)

-Julia xx