Beginning the journey, I breathe in the woodland's beautiful air. Majority of the area doesn't appear to have been touched by mankind the entire time it has been growing. Despite most of it being private land, the signs don't show up until a mile's circumference around the house. However, the hikers and tourists always treat the grounds respectfully.

Trailing my fingers over the dusty bridge, a thought comes to my mind. It is possible I could build family friendly camping areas and activities closer to the outskirts, while not damaging any of the nature.

Cutting directly through the forest, it knocks off some of the travel time than if I followed the path around. I know wildlife, always have and my senses have only been heightened to be more aware of everything within a half mile radius.

Finding myself already wobbling into the centre, I sign in on the IPad before taking a seat to one side where I'm not next to anyone. There's a woman in the room with a kid who's munching on a Scotch Egg. As soon as the smell wafts up my nose, I sprint into the bathroom to hurl up my guts yet again. The smell of fried food seems to be a trigger for me at the moment.

Someone knocks on the door while I'm panting, demanding that I hurry up so others can use it. The voice definitely belongs to an older woman with a sour personality. I try to ask her to wait but bile spews from my throat midway through the sentence. A receptionist has to lead her to another toilet for me to have some peace.

Ten minutes pass before I'm able to exit with an empty stomach, though that won't stop the bile building up. As I walk past the front desk, a sweet man passes me a tub of mints for me to take one from. He grins at the relief in my eye, waving his hand to dismiss me.

I don't have the chance to sit back down before, "Zoe Smith." echoes down one of the corridors. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I head towards the kind tone until I am slouching in a chair opposite a smiling woman. The room's drowning in the tang of hand sanitiser, though the sterility is soothing for once.

She takes one look at my pale skin and puffy eyes then leans away in her chair. The leather squeaks while she's poking the box tissues in my direction. "Thank you." I dry off my cheeks and wipe around my mouth just in case.

"What can I do for you today, Zoe?" Her hand reaches up to her neck, playing with a purple crystal hiding beneath her shirt. "Is that an Amethyst?"

"It is," something sparks in her eyes, causing her to relax and rest her elbows on the table, "but we're here to discuss what you need."

"Well, I don't know what is actually wrong with me. I've been getting nauseous throughout the day, making it difficult to keep anything down." She nods, typing away at her computer. "Any stomach pains?"

"The occasional cramping sensation though it never hurts." I grunt back a cough, feeling myself preparing to throw up again. "Has your appetite changed?"

"I'm eating more but I've been particularly active lately." While I tug on my lips she makes more notes. "Any headaches?" I shake my head. "What about dizziness?"

"When I move too soon."

"Any history of Iron deficiency?" I respond by moving my head to either side again, not daring to say more as I swallow down a mouthful of bile. "Diarrhoea or constipation."

"Uh-uh." She sighs, staring at the screen with a scowl. "Alright. We'll do a few tests just to give me a better understanding." She plasters on a smile, still displeased with whatever it is she read on the computer.

She reaches for her thermometer, placing it in front of my forehead. I tense with short breaths, knowing what is about to happen. It beeps erratically at the result of impossible degrees radiating from my skin. "A little higher than I'd like, though it is a warm day." She's too calm for my liking, it's thoroughly freaking me out.