{ Chapter 14}

" We can't go in blindfolded and we not doing this shit as a gang ride out either

" We can't go in blindfolded and we not doing this shit as a gang ride out either." Jade explained to the crew as she showed them the guy they were going for." since when did you ever call shots " donny walked in with Briana on his side and some other girl behind them.

"I suggest you sit your ass down with the rest of them cause today is not the day you want to fuck with me ja'donny" he looked at crane and crane threw his hands up and looked back at Jade. donny mugged her and sat down at the table with the rest of the crew.

jade shook her head at the fact he watched too many movies and wanna have every girl he gets with me in the game or his trap queen. it pissed her off even more that he had Briana in her presence once again.

she put her focus back on the prize and explained how it as going to go down. she didn't want the whole crew to ride out because that's typical and it never ends well. she decided to boss up on this situation because if she left it to donny half of them wouldn't see another day after that one. like she thought before he wanted to act like the people in the movies so bad. " so when is this supposed to take place" Brianna asked sitting up

" I'm going to make this clear one time and one time only. don't speak to jade, do you understand" Jade asked giving Brianna the mom look. " excuse me? I don't understand shit. I ain't your child" Briana stood up.

" Oh, little bitch doesn't get me huh," Jade asked looking around the room looking at people dead in their eyes. she nodded and looked out the corner of her eye to see the other girl they came with stand up. kenya instantly stood up and stepped out the chair," lil baby you out your and if you think yall finna get buck with my best friend"

jade chuckled and turned around bent down to take off her heel and threw it directly at Brianna aiming at her head to knock some sense into her. everybody jumped you and X snatched jade back." yo my nigga chill," he said pushing back.

" you lucky I missed, but trust me when I tell you next time I won't," she said taking off her other shoe causing everybody to duck. she simply took it off so she would have to walk out with one shoe." I run shit now get that through yall skull because I won't hesitate to cut up on anybody who wanna get disrespectful"