{ chapter 2}

" damn she got the tattoo,"  some guy announced out loud with his fist over his mouth shaking his head." oh damn she do have the damn tattoo." another guy repeated. jade had a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder, which indicates she belongs to a pimp.

" baby girl you work for Papillon" Lynn questioned jade, causing her to look down. papillon meant " butterfly" in French. what pimp do you know with a soft ass name like that? " so whats going to happen with her"

Lynn rubbed his hands over his face and exhaled loudly, and shrugged his shoulders." look, the only thing I needed help with is getting away from him. I got it from here, thank you "jade stood up and started to walk to the door.

" so what you gone do? go back out there and get killed by the nigga, you did run" jade turned around to face some guy by the name of ace, and shifted her weight to her left foot.

" what else am I going to do?" she questioned rolling her neck." that man is coming for me regardless of what anybody says."

" you can stay here until you get on your feet, nothing more to." as Lynn sat on the couch with a stressful look he just decides to light a blunt, which he caught himself doing a lot.

' I mean you cant turn a hoe into a housewife" some girl chuckled, shaking her head, and smiling.

" excuse me" jade was offended at her statement. she wouldn't describe her self as a hoe, and she thought the girl had no place to speak to her.

" Ajani you're the last person to call somebody a hoe and baby you're 15"ace looked at her causing her to drop her smile. jade locked her name in her mind and rolled her eyes. she just hoped she wouldn't have to smack a bitch today.

" first of all, it ain't none of yall business who I have in my damn house so shut the hell up." Lynn took another hit of his blunt and blew it into the air. " Ajani show her one of the guest rooms, and don't dick suck"

" so what you want me to make this bitch my friend," Ajani said squinting her eyes looking around the room." my nigga I only asked can you show her a room, and clearly said don't dick suck. did you discard that part"

" with all due respect sweetheart, I'm a grown as women I am not trying to be your friend. what I got going on don't have a damn thing to do with you. you lucky you a little ass girl or I would've been popped you in yo mouth like yo momma should."

" aye man chill, my name is spade and I'm just going to show you where you will be sleeping so you can get cleaned up." another girl stepped in. at this point jade was over the whole situation, she just wished her life turned out completely differently.

she was going to take this opportunity as god trying to help her get on her shit. so she damn sure is going to use it.