{ Chapter 9}

2 weeks later

Jade was now walking into a business party with her new business partner Kenya. when Jade said she was snitching if they got caught she wasn't lying. donny took her as a joke but she made it perfectly clear that night.

when they walked in it was nothing but ballers and baller wives. she didn't know why they were there but she kept her composure. jade didn't want to look too nervous or look like she knew what she was doing when she didn't, all at the same time. she smiled and nodded to people who spoke to her, and kept it moving.

moving more through the party they finally found their table and there sat donny and his right-hand man Crane. Donny stood up and gave Kenya a hug and a slight kiss on jades cheek. she was told this was a business meeting and she was really confused. " donny whats this"

he pulled her chair closer to his put his arm behind her back, basically hugging her waist. he leaned over and kissed her cheek once again and whispered," just pay attention."

when jade looked up there stood 2 tall men on stage holding wine glasses. they waited for the crowd to quiet down without saying a word. when they finally got quite of the men cleared his throat to prepare to talk.

" see here you have all the king and queen pins from every state you can think of, even niggas from out of the country"Donny explained while the men went back and forth speaking. they both kept looking forward as donny explained to make it seem like they were paying attention.

" if you tryna have all the shit you talk about and live the way you always wanted to, this is how you get there," she flipped her hair and tucked in her bottom lip." get to the point donny"

" baby you make allies, people who you can do business with when needed." the fact that donny is trying to turn her into a trap queen made her laugh. she thought of herself as weak. when though she grew up on joy rd, she wouldn't last a day in the thug life. but she let him go on with what we planned on doing.

that's where he fucked up but he didn't know that just yet.

_____________________________________

this was very short but going to school online isn't as easy as everybody makes it. deadass kicking my ass lmao and its the end of the year like wtf.