{ chapter 4}

" I ain't telling you to run, but you gotta get the hell out of state if you love your life" Lynn found himself explaining to jade that she wasn't safe in the city of Detroit. if she stayed she would die, he was trying to get her to understand him." where the hell am I going to go, Lynn"

she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second before opening them again." look man I got a daughter to think about you have to find somewhere, but you cant stay here"

she shook her head and looked at him," so why the fuck you ain't tell me this 2 weeks ago when I got up in this bitch bro?"

" that man know you here or he would've never come to my door, ion never speak to that muthafucka jade." she rolled her eyes and waved her hand, signaling she wasn't trying to hear what he was saying even tho she knew it was true.

" look I can call up my brother in Chicago and see if he could take you, but that's all I can do for you."

" yeah sure"

*

the next day.

jade was now preparing herself for the boot. she didn't have a phone, she didn't really have any clothes and definitely nowhere to go. she was stressing because she made herself comfortable in Lynn's house, she knew she messed up on that part.

jade stated prostitution when she was 18 years old coming straight out of high school. she was born into the system and never got the chance to meet anyone of her parents. she ended up bouncing from home to home in the city of Detroit, was even homeless once.

fucking for money was all she knew but she still wanted to be treated like a princess, still wanted the finer things, still wanted to be handled like a woman, and still wanted to be loved. she never felt like the bomb bitch all of her clients saw her ass. she never had the confidence a women needs.

she walked down the stairs will the little bag she had with just her little things. she decided to just leave before everybody was outside to spot her. she even considered going back to her pimp, she honestly didn't have anywhere to go

as she walked down the stairs, she heard voices. she didn't think Lynn would be up thing early.

" aye jade!" jade was irritated at the fact that he was speaking to her. she appreciated the little time he put a roof over her head and fed her but she didn't wanna be bothered while she leaves. " come here"

she rolled her eyes before turning around walking into the living room ." what?"

he looked at her then the bag she had in her hands. she squeezed his eyes and gave her a confused look." where are you going?"

"you told me I had to go so that's what I'm doing" she shifted all her weight to her left foot and tilted her head. " I mean yeah but I told you I would call my brother and he's here to get you"

she looked at the long figure sitting beside him and looked away. it reminded her of going home to home when she was a child and she was damn sure tired of the bullshit, it was tiring.